We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Sanofi has recently embarked into a vast and ambitious digital transformation program. A cornerstone of this roadmap is the acceleration of its data transformation and of the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions, to accelerate R&D, manufacturing and commercial performance and bring better drugs and vaccines to patients faster, to improve health and save lives.
Who You Are:
As a Scrum Master your primary responsibility is to facilitate and support the successful implementation of Scrum practices within digital data practice. You are analytical, creative, and collaborative. You have keen attention to detail and take the time to understand our stakeholders’ data needs and challenges. You enable and empower the Scrum team to deliver high-quality products by fostering an Agile mindset and facilitating Agile practices. You are a self-starter, see challenges as opportunities, and are results oriented. You take pride knowing your work enables innovation and helping Sanofi build better solutions.
Our vision for digital, data analytics and AI:
Join us on our journey in enabling Sanofi’s Digital Transformation through becoming an AI first organization. This means:
- AI Factory - Versatile Teams Operating in Cross Functional Pods: Utilizing digital and data resources to develop AI products, bringing data management, AI and product development skills to products, programs and projects to create an agile, fulfilling and meaningful work environment.
- Leading Edge Tech Stack: Experience build products that will be deployed globally on a leading edge tech stack.
- World Class Mentorship and Training: Working with renowned leaders and academics in machine learning to further develop your skillsets
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Ensure that the team understands and adheres to Scrum principles and values
- Coach the team members and the organization on Agile and Scrum practices
- Remove impediments or blockers that the team encounters, either by resolving them directly or by escalating them appropriately
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to maintain a well-defined, prioritized product backlog
- Help the Product Owner with effective backlog grooming and refinement
- Monitor team progress and metrics, such as velocity, burndown charts, and team health
- Use data to identify areas for improvement and track the team's performance
- Address conflicts and issues within the team or between team members and external stakeholders
- Communicate with stakeholders, ensuring they are informed about the team's progress and potential roadblocks
- Help manage stakeholder expectations and feedback
- Stay up-to-date with Scrum and Agile best practices and continuously improve your own Scrum Master skills
- Ensure that the team follows Scrum framework rules and principles
- Facilitate retrospectives to help the team identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address them
- Encourage the team to experiment with new processes and practices
Key Functional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Scrum principles and Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and coaching skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar Agile role is typically required
- Scrum Master certification (e.g., Certified Scrum Master) is preferred
- Servant Leadership
- Communication and Facilitation
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Empathy and Team Building
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability and Continuous Learning
Nice to have:
- Experience working in life sciences/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Visualization Tools (PowerBI, Tableau a plus)
- Familiarity with Project Management Tools (JIRA, Confluence a plus)
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR #LI-Hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.