- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Our Global Business Unit (GBU):
The CHC (Consumer Healthcare) Global Business Unit is one of the four GBUs of Sanofi. It reports sales of ~5Bn€ and is a global leader in its field, with a business footprint on all continents and more than 10,000 employees. The GBU has the particularity to be engaged in an autonomy journey, which includes – among others- the integration of industrial operations and support functions within the GBU. In this context, the CHC GBU will start releasing new financial information in the course of 2023.
The CHC Finance Performance Department is instrumental for the CHC GBU as it both helps set the direction for CHC and acts as a business partner for each perimeter of the GBU: commercial operations in the 5 Regions, Industrial Affairs, R&D, and Central support functions. The Head of Finance Performance sits in the CHC Leadership team and works daily with the GBU Head.
- Play a key role in monitoring overall financial performance and supporting operations by providing accurate data and supporting the decision-making process for a Global Support Functions (one Finance & REFM) organization consisting of 800+ employees and estimated around 140M EUR
- Be accountable of operational controlling activities for one Finance and REFM
- Be the key partner of SF teams, be exposed to a very dynamic, international and changing environment, working in close partnership with local team members all over the world.
- This Global FPL position will report to the Global GH & SF FPL, that covers Support functions and Growth Hub scopes.
Be Business Partner for Business teams
- Support SF teams in their decision-making process based on sound judgment, finance expertise and business acumen,
- Partner with SF teams to provide a financial perspective on the analysis and evaluation of opportunities
- Lead ad hoc projects
Focus on financial performance
- Monitor, drive and report the business performance in coordination with the Financial Performance Lead and SF teams ensuring that leadership team has access to accurate, timely and relevant financial data and key metrics
- Analyze monthly figures and support the preparation of the Monthly Performance Reviews: monitor performance vs set targets and defined KPIs, identify gaps vs. plan – in collaboration with local teams
Lead budget & forecast
- Support the financial processes in forecast/budget periods: run of scenarios based on Global guidelines and target, prepare the reviews, ensure consistency of information and data, identify risks and opportunities
- Challenge Business assumptions and ensure consistency of the forecasts from a finance standpoint
- Monitor against forecasts and identify risks and opportunities
- Be the key contact for Headcount and Perso costs for all support functions and Growth hub perimeter
- Key contact for overall Headcount tracking for SF & GH perimeter (1000 + HC / 180 M€ )
- Work in collaboration with other GH & SF FPL to deliver efficient and lean processes and improve tools to support better decision making
- Head: 5+ years of service delivery and management in finance controlling environment
- Soft skills:
- Effective change management required to manage transition to the future Core model
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to think strategically: global picture understanding combined with operational execution follow up and management. Risk & Internal controls advanced.
- Demonstrated results building partnerships with multi-levels across businesses required.
- Must have the ability to influence and shape business decisions.
- Strong organization skills: ability to track and manage a high volume of projects at a detailed level
- Ability to take ownership and ensuring the integrity of the financial operations through an impeccable understanding of the finance drivers
- A well-developed business acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with the ability to combine and present complex information in a simple manner
- Collaborative and highly proactive attitude and ability to interact and communicate appropriately with numerous stakeholders in a global environment
- Ability to develop a rapport and credibility with key stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively across international work streams
- Demonstrated organization savvy and self- awareness
- Adaptable and able to work in complex matrix environment
- Technical skills:
- Demonstrated experience modeling ethical behavior in challenging situations required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong analytical capabilities with attention to detail and strategic thinking
- Proven experience working across multiple internal stakeholders
- Technology savvy, business orientation, and agile learning abilities required
- Capable of working in multiple systems and tools
- Solid grasp of evolving Sanofi technology platforms, processes, and controls including SAGA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.