Full Stack SalesForce Developer - Tender Management
Job title: Full Stack SalesForce Developer – Tender Management
About the job
The Sanofi Tender Management Product team, responsible for end-to-end ownership of our Global Tender Management Excellence platform, serving global business needs for commercial and trade organizations across Sanofi, is looking for a top-notch Full Stack Developer in SalesForce Lightning platform, as well as modern web technologies and API integrations to assist us in building Sanofi’s global Tender Management Excellence platform and capabilities.
The Full Stack Developer will be an integral part of our global Tender Management product team, powering our solution to serve large scale digital projects, high traffic, great performance, stability, and cost optimization of our platform. In this role you will contribute to the success of Sanofi’s strategic Tender Management solutions. You will be a technical developer but also orchestrator of multiple technical teams from various digital organizations, both Sanofi internal and our external partners.
- Excellent software developer that wants to collaborate with teammates to implement new features and help improve our products.
- Build and deploy Tender Management solution to new markets.
- Build and deploy new capabilities to new and existing markets.
- Collaborates and supervises external development team in building of key features, capabilities, and integrations with external solutions to ensure Sanofi standards.
- Participate in defining new product requirements and design with Product Owner, Solution Architect, and Developers daily.
- Collaborates with wider Sanofi groups in architecting, planning, and executing the build of components and integrations with 3rd party solutions.
- Identify and help troubleshoot issues affecting users in one of our many regions in the world.
- Experience in SalesForce Sales Cloud and Lightning Platform (I.E. Apex, Triggers, Flows, Lightning web components, Understanding of governor limits)
- Creating and modifying Salesforce reports & custom report types
- Experience with Dataloader
- Deep Technical understanding of modern web architectures and frameworks including responsive web design (CSS), mobile first and web accessibility topics.
- Experience developing with an IDE (VS Code or alternative)
- Experience developing high performance, highly available & scalable applications, and an in-depth understanding of observability.
- Knowledge of and experience with high performance data stores
- In depth exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of and experience in DevOps and DevOps tools, Source Control (GIT), Jira, etc.
- Integration technologies (Tibco, Informatica Cloud, etc.)
- Practical understanding of and experience in software development principles and lifecycle, web development technologies / frameworks, APIs, and common web technologies essential to building seamless multi-channel experiences
- Experience working in Agile Scrum environment.
- Soft skills:
- Servant Leadership mindset, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Continuous learning mindset
- Efficient problem-solving attitude and approach paired with strong communication skills and sense of ownership.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
- Efficient collaboration with large global Digital ecosystem (from Infrastructure to Business)
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication
- Languages: English fluent
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.