- Location: Milan
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Are you ready to further shape GenMed Italy to become a more agile, digital savvy organization and be an integral part of this transformation? Do you thrive in an agile, collaborative, customer centric environment? Any innovation that you have just wanted to try out?
We are responsible for the implementation of the new go-to-market strategy and are searching for highly motivated and talented Agile Coach (all genders) to path this way together.
The Agile Coach is a change agent, servant leader, trainer and mentor that can work with people and teams to help them improve and deliver their best work.
You will work with teams, Product Owners, Senior Management and different stakeholder, be a key player in supporting multiple agile teams, facilitating Agile ceremonies and making sure SQUADs and PODs are practicing true Agile working practices, are adherent to Agile practices, discover opportunities for continuous improvement and help the team work better and smarter.
You will be a champion for Agile culture and behaviours, promoting “new ways of working” and Agile principles and practices both at the program level and in your SQUADs and PODs.
As Agile Coach you will take on the role of facilitator, mentor, coach, trainer and also scrum master as needed. You understand the business, transformational or interpersonal challenges of individual teams and leaders and can advise them on finding solutions as required.
- Promote and disseminate Agile Values and Scrum mentality within the organization;
- Support SQUADs (HQ) and PODs (Field), Senior Leaders and the entire organization in the adoption of Agile values, principles, and techniques;
- Coach teams on Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies and on leadership style;
- Acquire and use different metrics (OKRs and KPIs) to foster continuous improvement;
- Proactively support the teams in identifying and impediments and guide teams towards solutions;
- Facilitate continuous improvement in order to ensure better product quality, faster delivery and more effective ways of working;
- Report progresses to different stakeholders;
- Support product owners in visualizing progresses, creating a transparent product backlog and maximizing product value;
- Continuously improve the Agile community of the country;
- Empower teams to build, grow, and sustain incremental value creation;
- Acting as a Trainer provide specific knowledge, skills and perspectives on the topic of agility, e.g. Agile Trainings, Scrum/Kanban Framework.
- Experience: Previous experience working in Agile coaching and Scrum Master activities with and good understanding of the agile principles and techniques. Proficient in building constructive relationships across all levels and areas of the organization. Experience in change management and navigating companies through phases of rapid company growth. Experience within a Pharma Company a plus.
- Soft skills: excellent communication and servant leadership skills to ensure transparency within the team and enable continuous improvement; interpersonal ability to engage and energize people; excellent coaching and communication abilities and consensus-building; high competency in problem-solving and leading teams towards solutions; strong conflict resolution skills to help your team to recognize and solve impediments at an early stage; ability to quickly adapt to new situations and learn on the fly; ability to facilitate workshops and decisions making processes of leadership and senior stakeholders; proven experience in driving ideas from conception to implementation and ongoing iteration; living agile culture and values and spreading your passion for them among other teams;
- Technical skills: certified in at least one Agile or related framework such as PSM I + PSM II (Scrum.org), Scrum Alliance (CSM), SSM (SAFe®), Kanban, Design Thinking; deep understanding and knowledge of agile and organizational practices, both emerging and existing, with extensive experience in the application of theory in a range of organizational setups and functions; Business Knowledge: Understanding of marketing and sales basics to add value to the business; OKR Knowledge: understanding around the framework for goal setting and measurement of outcome measures;
- Education: BA/BS Degree Scientific or Economics;
- Languages: Italian and English.
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.