Functional expert - SAP Manufacturing
Job title: SAP Functional expert – Manufacturing ATHENA PLATFORM
Location: Hyderabad, India
Job type: Permanent, and Full time
About the job
Sanofi is hiring key contributors to onboard Sanofi Digital transformation journey and to transform its worldwide SAP footprint. SAP Athena is considered as the most critical asset to operate the Sanofi industrial network (50 sites) and to support the industrial performance for the next decade.
The core solution consists in an SAP ECC with 7 production systems integrated with more than 90 different partners, that through year 2024 is being migrated into a cloud hosting.
The SAP Functional expert is a member of the Product Team that is building, supporting, maintaining, and enhancing the SAP Athena platform, with the support of Sanofi Digital-tech services and global contractors.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced SAP Functional Expert in Manufacturing to join our product team. You will play a vital role in providing expert guidance and act as a technical solution guardian.
Business Alignment and Value
- Help the business to understand and adopt the standard core model to generate industrial excellence.
- Facilitate the assessment and the prioritization of the new functionalities, for all Sanofi GBUs, while keeping a responsible approach in term of costs, benefits, standardization, and maintainability.
- Deliver new features and functionalities and support their deployments.
Product foundations and Business continuity
- In charge of the functional and technical design of the solution for the manufacturing domain, leveraging the technological and methodological assets of our SAP platforms.
- Support the lifecycle of the solution, for his/her domain, in collaboration with our global contracted services (incident escalation, evolutive and corrective maintenance).
- Support the integration with the other partner systems, related to the Manufacturing domain such as analytics tools, MES, mobile devices, serialization systems, etc.
- Ensure the design complies with Sanofi standards, GxP, Sox and cybersecurity regulations.
- Communicate architecture and technical matters in an understandable way to various stakeholders, facilitate decision making.
- Propose innovative approaches to streamline our service delivery model and efficiency.
• Graduated from engineering, computer science, or Digital school
• Master’s degree
Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years, Demonstrate an excellent track in best practice as SAP solution designer for the SAP Manufacturing modules.
- Manufacturing & scheduling with SAP ECC6 and related modules: PP, QM, MM, WM, HUM, mobile solutions.
- General knowledge on SAP architectures and integration/interface technologies such as EAI, iDoc, Webservices, etc.
- Knowledge of pharma industry regulatory context (GxP) and computerized system validation
• At ease with Microsoft Office tools, SNOW, Jira, SAP Me, SAP Solution Manager and in general with IS tools.
• SAP certifications is a plus
- Team player, service-oriented
- Dynamic, results driven
- Able to convince
- Accountability and Reliability
- Rigorous, autonomous
- Proactive, excellence pursuer
- Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.