People Excellence Partner
People Excellence Partner
- Location: Reading
- Hybrid model
- Contract: 12 month fixed term contract
About the job
In the UK and Ireland, we employ c.1900 people across our 4 Global Business Units, Manufacturing & Supply, R&D and Global / Corporate Functions.
In our largest markets, including the UK & Ireland, we are in the process of deploying our new operating model for the People & Culture Function. Our new model consists of 4 areas: People Business Partners, Centres of Expertise (COEs), People Excellence and HR Services under Sanofi Business Services.
As a People Excellence Partner you will be a key member of the UK/IE People & Culture Excellence Team deploying our new operating model with a focus on delivering people excellence.
- Strategy & policy: Implement changes locally according to People Business Partner & COE guidelines.
- Support implementation of Global People & Culture Strategy and Priorities.
- Support recruitment activity for the business.
- Support implementation of new People & Culture operating model and upskilling the business.
- Provides guidance and direction in People and Culture and associated business topics.
- Experience of managing a wide range of grievances and employee relations.
- Experience managing collective and individual redundancy processes.
- Guide employees & managers through the performance process. Perform year-end calibration according to COE guidance with the People Business Partner when appropriate.
- Support PS in global mobility of employees.
- Manage & coordinate employee separation & absence with PS for administrative tasks with support from People Business Partner when appropriate.
- Provide support to contingent & non-employee resources (conversion, transfer, termination), when needed.
- Support People-related local projects.
- Proactively encourage all line managers and employees to utilize Employee Self Service / Manager Self Service and MyPortal.
- Serve as a point of contact for Workday HR transactions, notifications and approvals.
- Promote continuous improvement through feedback loops and process improvement ideas and implementation with People Excellence COE Partner and PS.
- Organization Management – Support large organization changes with People Business Partners (RIFs & expansions). Offer org. system support for line management. Conduct Workday org audits and clean up efforts.
- Support Culture implementation locally.
- Experience: Demonstrable success in an HR/People & Culture role in a Multinational Company Environment, has handled complex cases / projects across Employee Relations, Organisational Change and Organisational Development.
- Soft skills: People and Patient focused, highly motivated and agile, ability to work with different groups across the organisation.
- Technical skills: Strong Project management experience. Proficient in MS office suite.
- Education: Degree in HR or Business related discipline.
- Languages: English.
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and committed to offering an interview to candidates who request to be considered under the Scheme and meet the minimum requirements required for this role.
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.