AMEA ERP Solution Architect
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
This role sits within the ERP and Corporate Functions team at Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Digital and requires strong connection with the Regional CHC Digital Head. We are a dynamic team passionate about accompanying Sanofi CHC through its most exciting and challenging journey as it seeks to become a fully carved in P&L within Sanofi.
We are a team composed of professionals that come from different backgrounds, both internal and external to Sanofi. We believe in our team’s mission, accountability, a team spirit supportive of each other and a profound respect for diversity.
We are seeking to construct a best in class digital organisation, where the ERP will be a solid and adaptive backbone of our systems and our supporting functions applications are innovation technology solutions that give our business the (digital) wings to fly everyday! Interested to know more? Contact us!
We are currently looking for AMEA ERP Solution Architect who is fully empowered to provide most fit and easy to use solutions to our AMEA region for operating their processes in an efficient and sustainable way via SAP solutions.
- Build, own ERP regional technology roadmap and drive implementation for AMEA with digital teams.
- Actively integrate with central digital team (Digital ERP and other teams when necessary) to build understanding of ERP central solutions, keep track of latest innovation.
- Build partnership with regional stakeholders to understand needs and challenges, local regulations, drive necessary actions to bring solution with aligned prioritization. Evaluate the costs and benefits of different options with input from internal and external teams to optimize value creation.
- Align with CHC ERP standards for regional solutions.
- Own communication for the roadmap delivery to digital and business stakeholders.
- Own the delivery of projects for the region from resource, budget and timeline perspective.
- Document systems and process requirements through meetings, workshops, site visits, and job shadowing.
- Collaborate with other architects and business analysts to ensure end-to-end process integration and consistency.
- Own local, regional solutions, be a SPOC to manage impact for transformation needs:
- Perform functional and technical architecture analysis, research, design, and development of functionalities, including integration with key applications.
- Contribute to architecture design reviews, to the product roadmap and product strategy definition in their area.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, break high-level requirements into details, and distinguish user requests from underlying needs, translating these into documented architecture solutions.
- Collaborate with the development team to develop, configure, and implement the solution as per the product development standards to meet business requirements.
- Support development team with resolution of blocking issues and interdependencies and provide them architecture and design guidance.
- Ensures solutions implemented in the region meet all controls to address applicable quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements
- Business continuity comes first: in the event of a crippling incident stopping business operations, able to manage the resolution as highest level of support within the company in their field.
- Animate root cause identification and drive solution build with digital and business stakeholders
- 8+ years work experience on IT management, SAP (preferably S4/HANA) preferably in a FMCG and/or FMCH context.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Supply Chain & Logistics domain in SAP ERP with expertise of SAP MM-SD, PP, PM, QM modules. SAP S4/HANA knowledge is a plus.
- Experience for SAP master and transactional data outbound/inbound interfaces.
- Indian tax localization experience is a plus.
- Having good SAP troubleshooting skills.
- Strong functional-technical knowledge allowing to make the best choices on interfacing technologies when defining the integration model.
- Experience with multi-geography, international multi-zone team management.
- Can communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly. Strong value realization skills, understanding the financial implications and ROI.
- Conceptual and analytical thinking – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements or strategies.
- Knowledge of agile/product development ways of working.
- Knowledge of technological trends
- Experience in Project Management, involving Agile and Digital methodologies.
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
- Experience with multi-country stakeholder management.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution & problem-solving skills in a global environment
- Strong appetite to learn and discover, entrepreneur mindset
- Adaptable and open to change
- Team player, service-oriented
- Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, autonomy and results driven
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
Languages: Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.