Production Assistant - Part Time
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one overarching mission - to work passionately, challenging ourselves and our industry every day, to drive what we believe is the next health revolution: evolving from simply serving consumers, to helping people help themselves - bringing “Health in Your Hands”.
Sanofi Consumer Healthcare US (formerly Chattem) is a leading marketer and manufacturer of a broad portfolio of branded over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare products, in such categories as allergy, upper and lower gastrointestinal, skin care, topical pain care, oral care and other OTC toiletry products. The US CHC portfolio includes well-recognized brands such as: Allegra, Nasacort, Xyzal, Dulcolax, Gold Bond, Cortizone-10, Icy Hot, Aspercreme, ACT, Unisom, and Selsun Blue.
To achieve this, we need strong talent who will help us shape the future of our Consumer Healthcare business and challenge our industry. We aspire to create a work environment where people can thrive, grow, and be at their best every day. We believe in operating with integrity and prioritizing the health and well-being of people and communities where we operate, working towards making a positive impact in the world.
The Production Assistant is a part time position within the Packaging Line areas that are responsible for assisting the Packaging Technician and Line Attendants operating their assigned line(s).
This role is a part-time, 1st shift role, with a max of 18hrs per week.
Shift and Hours:
- Monday - Thursday - 9am – 1pm
- Assist Packaging teams in keeping production line running while they attend trainings, meetings, breaks, or coverage for absenteeism
- Assist Packaging teams on all areas of the production line including technical troubleshooting, changeovers, cleaning and sanitization of equipment and surrounding areas, and verifying quality via batch records and Sanofi good documentation practices
- Assist in operating manual machines such as cartoners, fillers, labelers, pallet jacks, etc.
This description is representative but not inclusive of all position responsibilities. Associate may be asked from time to time to complete tasks not listed within the contents of this document, but that are relative to the goals of the business.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- No experience required
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must be able to work shifts they are assigned
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to lift to 49 pounds by themselves and over 50 pounds with a team lift
- Ability to work safely and maturely in a manufacturing environment
- Must be a team player who is able to work within a diverse workforce
- Ability to work on computers and comfortable learning to work in new systems and types of technology
EEO/AA Employer: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Location: Chattanooga, TN, USA
Relocation: Relocation assistance is not available.
Travel: No travel required.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.