- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Sanofi Global Services Bogota Hub was established and joined the Sanofi Global Services Hub Network in 2022 to support Sanofi Americas region with best-in-class finance and human resources services with the addition of transversal expertise to manage complex projects and changes, as well as build continuous improvement, automation, and process enhancements. Our continuously growing team of talented Sanofians is developing and innovating to enhance Sanofi's services and contribute to the mission of chasing the miracles of science.
The payment and contract specialist is responsible for ensuring the timely payment of contractual fee and rebate obligations to our customers.
- Verify eligibility and process payments based on contract terms.
- Analyse and pay rebates or fees in line with contract terms.
- Utilize rebate processing systems for detailed calculations and analysis of rebate payments.
- Maintain contract and rebate processing logs for Rebate manager review.
- Perform detailed analysis and validation of contract rebate/fee data and the calculation of rebate/fee payments.
- Responsible for maintaining logs to track status of contracts and rebate processing for review by Rebate managers.
- Responsibilities include eligibility, and adjudicating payments in accordance with contracted terms and conditions.
- Responsible for adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedure including ethical practices.
- Assist with contract maintenance.
- Manage contracts for various markets and business units, including commercial and medical contracts.
- Communicate with customers regarding payments.
- Promptly escalate significant issues to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Handle cross-functional internal communication, including Contract Development, Legal and Account teams, ensuring understanding, awareness and addressing customer issues.
- Provide regular and transparent communication to ensure high-level service delivery.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedure, including ethical practices.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years of payment experience in an international environment
- Exposure to North American ways of working desired.
- Contract understanding
- Previous Customer Service experience and/or accounts payable is a plus.
- Soft skills:
- Responsiveness and Timeliness
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across various functions and business units.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized with a structured approach to tasks
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Intrinsic motivation for continuous process improvement
- Technical skills: Advanced Excel is must, Teams, Zoom, Outlook, Payment platforms. RMUS (Revenue Management System), Appian is a plus.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting or related areas.
- Languages: Advanced English (spoken & written) and Spanish.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.