SAP Basis Technical Specialist
Job title: SAP Basis Technical specialist
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job type: Permanent, and Full time
About the job
As a Sanofi’s SAP Basis technical specialist, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our SAP solutions to ensure high availability, scalability, and security.
As a member of the team, you will collaborate with cross-functional team engineers, architects, internal and vendor partners to upgrade and improve our SAP platforms solutions to:
- Maximize the business value from Sanofi’s Digital Technology and Solutions investments.
- Unleash innovation for our organization, employees, and customers.
- Collaborate: With Architects and functional expert, provide guidance to the SAP Expert in the team as a mentor.
- Maintain the planning related to platform maintenance from BASIS and system versioning point of view.
- Design and coordinate with SAP Platform to create the BASIS best practices documents for SAP.
- Develop expertise on administration for SAP HANA, S/4, BW4HANA 2.0, BI4, SCP, CPI, PI, Data Services and other technologies needed for SAP Systems and Platform.
- Liaise with Digital Tech to formulate the detail project plan for platform management.
- Ensure right sizing of the platform and evolutions aligned with project scope evolutions.
- Plan the performance testing strategy for SAP Systems
- Build, Organize and execute knowledge transfer to implementation partner on design and requirements for SAP Systems
- Own actual and to be state on SAP systems along the cloud journey.
- Strong experience in the architecture/design, development, and implementation of SAP systems and solutions.
- 13+ years of Experience and working knowledge in complex SAP lifecycle projects.
- Experience with Cloud technology and services from AWS and/or Azure.
- Expertise SAP products (ECC, S/4, BW, PI/PO, Data Services, BTP).
- Leadership skills to act as technical leader and mentor the SAP expert in the team.
- Ability to manage multiple and parallel SAP platform lifecycles.
- Excellent Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about SAP applications and technology solutions.
- Occasional work outside business hours
- Good communication and presentation skills in English including the ability to convey complex SAP architecture to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.