- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
The Data Analyst manages data analysis and usage requirements and focuses on data- and integration-intensive initiatives. Primary responsibilities include working with understanding data analysis and integration requirements and guiding solution design and architecture to meet these needs, in addition to core business analyst responsibilities.
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements for data use, analysis, and quality
- Manage requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation processes to capture business and end user needs
- Communicate solution trade-offs to business stakeholders to frame and influence project decisions
- Engage delivery teams to communicate solution vision and priorities
- Proactively monitor industry, functional, and technology trends to guide business partners on emerging opportunities
- Assess the risks of solution options and develop plans to mitigate them
- Define, set up, and execute test cases to validate that the solution meets functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensure that data is managed / analysed in compliance with applicable quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements
- Guide solution design to meet data and integration requirements
- Coordinate with data owners to ensure data accessibility and quality
- 3 years of experience as Data Analyst (performed data manipulation, data analysis, master data management)
- Expert in Data manipulation techniques (esp. querying tables with SQL)
- Manage requirements analysis and documentation processes (Data Models, Process Flow Documents, Confluence Functional Document) to capture business and end user needs
- Data quality audit techniques
- Good knowledge of cloud computing and data storages
- One or multiple of the following visualization skills: PowerBI, Tableau, QlikSense
- Project management & support: JIRA projects & service desk, Confluence, Teams
When joining our team, you will experience
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR #LI-Hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.