Communication Head Israel
Location: Yakum (Israel)
50% Remote working
Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Join us as a member of Sanofi Team in Israel and be a part of an international pharmaceutical organisation!
In this exciting role, you will define comprehensive local strategy and implementation plan including internal and external communications, including employee engagement, media relations, collaboration with relevant other key internal and external stakeholders, digital media, image & reputation, CSR projects implementation, aligned with MCO and GLOBAL strategy.
- Build a credible external company image via diversified ways of communication
- Act as the company spokesperson vis-à-vis media and health journalists
- Manage external vendors, including communications, event, and logistics agencies
- React quickly to local issues and manages situations in conjunction with appropriate corporate and local teams.
- Collaborate across all business functions and with MCO communication team to maximize alignment around strategy.
- Comply and the implement local HAMAL process and execute procedure 134 and 137 according to local Ministry of Health regulations.
- Serves as the primary communications counsel to Country Council, overseeing strategic direction, execution, message delivery and results.
- Support organizing, implementing, and managing internal events and projects in own perimeter; contributing to the developing of the internal communication tools and permanent update: newsletters, Yammer communications, intranet page
- Act as a role model, in line with all ethical & compliance rules of the Group and promote the highest ethical & compliance standards
- Take full responsibility for ensuring that corporate ethical standards, facilitating access to training and information, enabling a culture of ethical leadership and ensuring there are no compliance breaches through intent or misunderstandings/lack of knowledge
- Performance management, in accordance with the Company rules and labour regulations
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or related equivalent university degree (Social Science or International Business Communication is an advantage)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar functions (Communications, Public Relations, Public Affairs, Government Relations& Market Access,) in a multinational environment
- Experience gained at multi-national pharma/medical device company is a plus
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Knowledge of operate in the local (country) environment as well as in a cross-cultural and complex matrix environment
- Project management
- Hebrew language proficiency
- Fluent English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to interact independently with KOLs, physicians, identifying needs and addressing them
- Ability to influence in a proactive, objective, and diplomatic manner
- Analytical and strategic (big picture) thinking
- Proactive, creative, problem solver, accurate, reliable and a self-starter
What we offer
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- Company car
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- Professional career opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
If the description fits your experience and has captured your interest, please apply with English CV so we can get in contact with you!
Pursue Progress, Discover Extraordinary
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.