Azure Cloud Engineer
Join Our Team as an Azure Cloud Engineer at Sanofi
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and be part of a major digital transformation? Sanofi is on the lookout for a talented Azure Cloud Engineer to join our DevOps & Cloud Engineering team. If you're passionate about cloud technologies, have experience with Azure, and want to work on exciting projects, we want to hear from you!
Sanofi is in the midst of a groundbreaking digital transformation with a massive migration to Microsoft Azure Cloud. Our DevOps & Cloud Engineering team is at the heart of this transformation, comprising cloud and DevOps experts responsible for the Azure Landing Zone's design, evolution, and automation. As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in automating core services and enabling other teams to utilize Azure Landing Zone services effectively. We aim to foster a culture of rapid and frequent Infrastructure as Code development, testing, and release.
- Provide guidance and an environment for smooth Operations while maintaining code integrity.
- Plan and execute migrations from on-premises data centers to Azure.
- Develop and implement hybrid and multi-cloud solutions, integrating Azure services with on-premises and other cloud-based components.
- Create, manage, and support Azure landing zones.
- Deploy, provision, and manage various Azure infrastructure components, including virtual networks, virtual machines, applications, containers, serverless, storage, IAM services, and more.
- Migrate, deploy, and provision business applications and databases.
- Automate Azure deployment and management tasks with CI/CD pipelines, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Perform regular management and administration tasks for all Azure services.
- Collaborate with Cloud architects and Cloud Foundation team to define policies and best practices for Azure Landing Zone.
- Work closely with DevOps SMEs to leverage DevOps platform capabilities.
- Support application teams in their interaction with the Landing Zone.
- Collaborate with security and quality teams to ensure compliance.
- Interact with SMEs in various domains (Network, AD, Security, Server, Storage, etc.).
- Prior experience with Azure is a must; experience with AWS or GCP is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple Azure services and technologies.
- Automation experience with PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Terraform, or Ansible.
- Strong general programming skills in languages like Bash, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies like VMware vSphere/vCenter, Microsoft Hyper-V, etc.
- Previous consulting experience in a DevOps/Agile/Lean environment.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.