BRAND MANAGER BUSCOPAN WESTERN EUROPE - UK focus
WHY JOINING CONSUMER HEALTHCARE? At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we're building a healthier future by helping people, help themselves. We empower people to champion better self-care for themselves, their communities, and our planet, through our consumer-inspired, science-based products and solutions. In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view. Everything we do is centred around people – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world. We are on an exciting journey as we have created a fully standalone CHC Business Unit (separating the Business Unit from our Pharma company heritage, processes etc), to create an agile, consumer-centric and responsive organization to deliver our ambition: to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world. Sanofi’s Consumer Healthcare company is a standalone company as a separate legal entity but remains part of the Sanofi organisation.
LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE?
Within Consumer Healthcare, we have the ambition to serve more and more consumer for self-care and Grow and Perform even stronger and faster, ahead of the Market. That’s why we are looking for talents that will help us shape the future of CHC with skills and behaviours specific to the FMCH market. People who: • Like agility and new ways of working • Value operational autonomy and speed decision-making • Are passionate about data and digital transformation • Are consumer-obsessed and want to make a difference • Have an entrepreneurial spirit
Are you ready to chase the miracles of science to improve people’s health?
✏️ What you'll do as BUSCOPAN BRAND MANAGER
Lead the deployment of the zone-led brand growth opportunities (e.g. innovation, amplification of global campaigns, etc.) for excellence in execution while driving synergies. Focus country UK but opportunities to get involved in initiatives cross-countries Western Europe.
Localise global brand assets from media campaigns to point-of-sale to healthcare professional materials (from content adaptation to compliance approval) with the support from Science and Media/agencies teams.
Monitor and evaluate plans and take action to ensure performance KPI stays above market performance levels and meet the financial delivery goals.
Monitor and evaluate ROI of activities to inform investment decisions (media / shopper / healthcare professional budgets) and future strategic plans.
🌍 What we offer
- Immersion in the CHC environment and opportunity to work with a great team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets.
- A real & concrete career path at Local, Regional or Global level with P&L management & People management role opportunities
- Empowerment to do the right thing for the business.
Key working relationships
- Global Team (HCP, Content, Innovation, Shopper Leads), Global Media/Digital Leads, Zone Shared capabilities (Media/Digital, Performance Analytics, Insights, Medical, Regulatory), E-Comm Lead, Trade & Commercial Leads, Supply (for IBP)
💪 Your profile
- Experience: looking for FMCG profile with proven track record in deploying successful brand activations with consumers and retailers that led to step-changing brand performance and sales.
- Soft skills: team player / Play-to-Win attitude / Ask the Why and don't take No for an answer / Driven and self-motivated / Comfortable in an agile and fast-paced environment / creative problem solving / ability to prioritise for impact / Persuasive and influential
- Technical skills: Analytical mind to help uncover the "so-what" behind the data / Digital savvy / familiar with the UK retail environment
- Languages: fluent English. German, Italian, Greek as a significant plus (as per countries covered by the Western Europe zone).
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.