Manager, NA Employer Branding
Who We Are:
This is an incredibly exciting time to join our Talent Acquisition Team as we are amid several key initiatives to promote our employer brand. As Manager, NA Employer Branding, you’ll play a vital role in bringing these initiatives to life to build brand awareness and attract top talent to Sanofi as an employer-of-choice within the North America bio-pharma market.
• Partner on NA talent attraction initiatives with the Head/Sr. Director, NA Employer Branding
• Lead NA implementation of global recruitment marketing campaigns in alignment with local market dynamics and business hiring goals
• Help bring the employer brand strategy and our inclusive employer value proposition (EVP) to life through distinct and ownable NA brand communication priorities and aligned creative materials
• Collaborate closely with communications and marketing leaders/teams to promote employer brand awareness
• Ensure alignment and consistency in brand messaging and creative materials used in recruiting --Partner with recruiters to prepare for career fairs/professional events and general hiring campaigns
• Develop and maintain content on our digital recruitment platforms, both external and internal (Indeed, Glassdoor, CAE360, Sanofi career site, etc).
• Manage agency/vendor partner(s), timelines and budgets to ensure effective and efficient launch of Employer Branding campaigns
• Provide internal support to ensure all employees have the tools needed to act as brand ambassadors of Sanofi culture to promote our EVP
• Strong ability to develop long-term business relationships cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related fields or experience
• 5+ years of Marketing/Product Management experience
• Disciplined, strategic marketer who has successfully led creative development and marketing performance management
• Experience building and deploying digital (including social media) strategies to effectively market a brand across multiple channels with various audiences
• Advanced presentation and software skills including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Canva).
• Languages: English required, other additional languages are a plus
• Prior Employer Branding and/or Talent Marketing experience
• A solution-oriented leader, creative thinker and true team player who has a passion for driving change/impact
• Self-starter with proven project management experience and prioritization skills
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills, including an ability to constructively influence others
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.