Global Supplier Diversity Intern
- The Supplier Diversity Intern will assist the supplier diversity team in implementing and maintaining the company's supplier diversity program. This internship provides an opportunity to gain valuable experience in supplier diversity, procurement, and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Global Engagement Strategy Internal and External.
- Assisting in collecting and analyzing supplier diversity data.
- Help maintain accurate records of diverse suppliers.
- Support the outreach efforts to diverse suppliers.
- Assisting in organizing supplier diversity events, webinars, or workshops
- Maintain communication with diverse suppliers to ensure compliance and participation.
- Assist in reviewing supplier diversity certifications and documentation.
- Ensure compliance with supplier diversity regulations and policies.
- Conduct research on potential diverse suppliers in various industries.
- Identify opportunities for increasing supplier diversity within Sanofi supply chain.
- Help develop training materials and resources for employees.
- Assist in managing schedules, meetings, and communications.
- Participate and support corporate Audits, external benchmarking data exercises.
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field (if applicable).
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge or interest in supplier diversity and corporate social responsibility is a plus.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.