Customer Engagement Manager SPC - COPAC
Customer Engagement Manager SPC – COPAC
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Job type: Permanent, Full time.
About the job
The mission of Customer Engagement team is to ensure our engagement with customers (HCP, KOL´S and Patients) delivers seamless and consistent customer experience across all channels, and as the result, leads to desired changes in their behavior, increase of company products adoption in healthcare practice, and ultimately, improvement of patient outcomes.
- Take lead of developing, building, and executing country roadmap to enhance omnichannel foundation, promoting 360° vision.
- Responsible for the seamless integration of the global Omnichannel platforms to provide business value to brand activity and support the brands to create customer engagements embedded with omnichannel and digital tactics that drive value for the organization.
- Drive adoption of key capabilities & run Change management of marketing, medical & sales to lift channel excellence & learn through best practices across GBUs.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to Customer Engagement/brand teams by managing Advanced Analytics/AI capabilities.
- Challenge, monitor and propose actions (e.g., channel sequence) to marketing & sales teams across GBUs.
- Consult & advice on Omnichannel strategy and transversal global BO&S key initiatives (e.g., CLH, DigiSpend, var. Omnichannel platforms)
- Closely work with Commercial, Medical, PSP and Access team to ensure process & platform consistency across GBUs.
- Anticipate market changes, dynamics in customer expectations and strategize to guide the company to live up to those expectations in the fast-evolving competitive landscape of the digital world (Eye on Marketplace).
- Experience: Seasoned and mature leader with minimum 3-year professional experience in marketing/ omnichannel /digital marketing area
- Pharma experience is a plus.
- Strategic consulting experience is a plus.
- Soft skills: Communication: ability to interact with and influence senior management and articulate both technical aspect and business aspect of the analytics and insights.
- Project management: ability to juggle with competing priorities and carry out multiple projects simultaneously.
- Process oriented: establish processes and standards for routine operations, thus driving continuous improvement and sustainability within the team.
- Personal behaviour: hands-on, autonomous, curious, logical, resourceful, and able to navigate ambiguity.
- Technical skills: Business acumen: ability to formulate correlation between information across functions and sources.
- Education: Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred Qualifications: MBA
- Languages: Fluent English is mandatory
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.