Global BI-Solutions Product Lead
The Global BI-Solutions Product Lead will be 100% digitally focused and responsible for designing and deploying the both the Global Commercial BI Solutions. This role will work within the Commercial Launchpad.
BI Solutions Product Lead is responsible for the design, development. deployment and maintenance of business intelligence solutions to benefit our commercial organisation. They are responsible for the translation business needs into technical specifications and create visualizations.
Delivery of business continuity, harmonization and transformation for Commercial Users and full market scope of data across key data sources and KPIs: Market, Financial & Execution. This is to ensure markets can understand their performance and drivers against their commercial choices. Drawing on data from Snowflake.
- Create and articulating the Bi Solutions roadmap
- Develop and embed a core model is implemented in releases to deliver 80% of the markets needs
- Translating roadmap initiatives into digestible EPICs with clear prioritization among features(aligning to broader product and data ecosystem releases & deployments)
- Work hand in hand with the business process leads, markets & change management, leading with the “Why” and constantly driving transparency and ensure strategic alignment
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners, including RGM & Commercial Excellence Team, HCP Marketing, CRM, Digital, and local markets to gather, review, and prioritize requirements
- Work hand in hand with CRM/B2B/Demand and Data Team to ensure all delivery and all sales force effectiveness/GTM transformation requirements are met
- Defining, monitoring, and assessing product initiatives through clear KPI’s; institute tight learning loop with business and technology teams to continually inform product development
- Provide effective support in ‘Run Mode’ to markets or central Deployment/Run team ensure tools is used effectively
- Own relationship with external partners: Sales Force and other key partners
- Budget responsibility for solutions
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- 7+ years’ experience in Commercial Excellence, Omni-Channel, Sales Operations and/or Digital Product Development with Consumer Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Has worked in OTC/Pharma/CPG environment
- Strong Sales or Digital Experience proven
- Strong understanding of Sales Effectiveness/Commercial Operations
- Work experience across multiple markets and regions is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership, experience and skill – from key account in country to global business unit leadership
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (capacity to adapt to different stakeholders)
- Proven commercial track record in designing and delivering Omnichannel strategy and/or digital products
- Proven strategic and transformational ability to drive and lead change
- Resilience and problem solving to overcome obstacles and find solutions
- Ability to quickly mobilize stakeholder support and commitment
GLOBAL COMMERCIAL LAUNCHPAD ORGANISATION
The Sanofi CHC Global Commercial Launchpad Organisation is a tight knit unit focused on delivering transformation and simplification within the Commercial Digital Landscape of Sanofi CHC. The team will work on a multitude of digital projects, with roles remaining fluid adapting to the business needs, skills and the ever-changing landscape. We are looking for highly talented digital & commercial all-rounders to enable true commercial transformation and drive a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The priority will be to drive digital infrastructure changes within the organisation to better empower the countries to deliver where it counts- in the store for our shoppers and to build love brands.
Our focus is on globally developing and deploying new solutions across CRM, TPM, Image Recognition, Business Intelligence and Commercial Data.
The team will help redefine what a modern global commercial organisation can look like to enable Sanofi CHC as the best FMCH Company in the world and for the world.
Cultural traits / P2W Behaviour
- Push to go beyond the level we have operated until now:
constantly challenge the status quo focusing on the priorities that will deliver the best outcomes and letting go what won’t: be intolerant to mediocracy.
- Put the interest of the organization ahead of own of those of the team:
consider both short- and long-term impact of decisions; puts collective and global goals above individual or local goals; enable decision making at the appropriate level
- Act in the interest of our patients and customers:
actively engage with customers to know their current and future needs; brings an external perspective into decisions
- Take action and don’t wait to be told what to do:
take smart and informed best bets with the information at hand and anticipate the consequences of her/his actions make bold and impactful decisions which move us forward
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.