Benefits Specialist UK & Ireland
Benefits Manager UK & Ireland
- Location: Reading (hybrid)
- Hybrid - 60% remote - 1/2 days in office, occasional travel to London
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
You will be part of the Global Benefits and Wellbeing team which has the purpose to enrich employees’ lives and empower employees to perform & grow.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Benefits UK and Ireland in:
- Delivering pension, medical, life assurance, income protection and EAP programmes in the UK and Ireland
- Monitoring developments in the marketplace embracing innovation to make sure that benefits offered to employees are relevant and attractive for them
- Ensuring that the benefits plans comply at all times with relevant legislation advising the company and individual members on any issues relating to pensions
- Working on strategic projects under the supervision of the Head of Benefits UK and Ireland relating to benefits and liaising with consultants and scheme advisers. These projects could include implementing innovative, employee offerings, improving efficiencies of benefits delivery embracing technological change and working on global strategic projects
- Day to day direction of third-party pension administrators to resolve queries, developing solutions to problems, & chase progress on member requests
- As required, supply information to regulatory authorities
- Arranging Pension Scheme and Trustee and subcommittee meetings, ensuring that actions and decisions are documented and implemented, drafting and issuing papers as required and taking comprehensive minutes
- Respond to queries from individual members
- Analyse and present data
- Promoting benefit offerings and arranging ad-hoc webinars/benefits fairs
- Ensuring the timely payment of invoices
- Keeping records and the SharePoint site and member communications up to date
- Experience: Strong experience in pensions, particularly UK and Ireland. Wider experience of other benefits is desirable but not essential
- Soft skills: Strong team working, communication and organisational skills
- Technical skills: APMI/near-qualified/equivalent beneficial
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and committed to offering an interview to candidates who request to be considered under the Scheme and meet the minimum requirements required for this role.
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.