Job title: Automation Manager
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Flexible working: 60% home 40 % office
Job type: Permanent, full-time
About the job
Data Process and Automation CoE (DPA) is a key pillar of Sanofi Business Operations. Besides Automation Intelligence, the wider team’s scope is comprised of Master Data Management, Data Analytics and Process Intelligence (Process Management and Process Analytics). Automation Intelligence team is primarily responsible for process optimization and delivering efficiencies with end-to-end implementation of best-in-class automation solutions. Team is based in Budapest, Kuala Lumpur and Hyderabad.
This position is part of the Automation Intelligence team within Data Process and Automation CoE.
We are looking for an impact-oriented Automation Manager to:
- Build a Lead Automation program to bring expected benefits to Sanofi
- Create and manage Service management framework for current and future scope of Automation COE
You will have the opportunity to be a part of an international transformational multi-cultural organisation that is driving digitalization. We support flexible working.
The following key activities will be performed by this role:
- Drive the Service Management with focus on Automation and Cognitive solutions
- Identify and design E2E Services like RPA, intelligent Document Processing etc.
- Monitor industry trends and competition to identify areas for business expansion and differentiation
- Yearly evaluation of the offered services, checking effectiveness, risks, and opportunities for future services
- Develop a demand management framework and processes to initiate and prioritize Projects for CoE
- Design and implement a Service strategy to expand the customer base and to increase Value of CoE
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements, objectives, and priorities
- Promote services through various channels, such as presentations and workshops
- Collaborate closely with Automation and Technology teams & Process Owners and external vendors to ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely manner applying Sanofi project management methodology and promoting best Agile practices
- Manage relationship and communication with Sanofi and 3rd party Stakeholders across all functions
- Monitor progress of automation program for outsourced processes, manage risks and issues, and take corrective measurements
- Act as a product owner for projects developed internally
- As part of continuous improvements initiatives implement best case practices from external market on automating structured and non-structured data and processes and identify opportunities to improve project framework for delivering AI/ML/RPA projects
- 8+ years of Project / Service management experience, ideally oriented in delivery of Automation projects (Robotic Process Automation, Integrations, AI/ML projects)
- Experience of working in a Global Business Services environment and with external vendors
- Awareness of transactional processes in any of these areas: Source to Value, Order to Cash, HRS, Accounts to Report, Finance, Controlling, Manufacturing, Clinical Trials, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Reporting, Supply Chain , Sales Operations, Internal Controls
- Experience using AGILE and SCRUM methodologies and PM tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Automation Systems: Experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA), AI .ML Solutions, Development of automation and digital strategies and its implementation
- Business systems: Knowledge of transactional / back-office systems or reporting systems (SAP, Workday, Coupa, Icertis, Blackline or HighRadius )
- Preferred experience in projects based on automation platforms such as Automation Anywhere or Microsoft Power Automate
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Program Management skills including development of business cases, planning, execution and measuring ROI (Return on Investment)
- Capacity to mobilize and manage teams transversally
- High level of interpersonal/ communication skills with an ability to communicate and present at different levels of the organization
- Strong delivery orientation - converting strategy and high-level plans into action to realize sustainable business value
- Change agent with strong problem-solving skills
Education: Professional or academic qualification in Business Administration, Information Technology or any related field
Language(s): Fluent in English
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST#LI-EUR #LI-Hybrid#automation #RPA #ML
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.