Supply Chain Demand Planner - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Supply Chain Demand Planner - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/02/2024
You will manage Supply Chain for products within the scope of third-party customers and produced in our Sanofi Consumer Health Care (CHC Manufacturing sites.
You will be responsible for:
- Demand Management: forecasting analysis and consolidation from customers.
- Supply management for the third-party activities of the CHC plants
- Integration of new activities following divestment projects
- Implementation and management of a single Supply Chain process for the third-party customers perimeter
- Collection of needs from customers (Forecasts and Purchase Orders) and analysis of contractual conditions
- Data integration into Sanofi system (Kinaxis – Rapid Response)
- Master data management for demand part
- Capacity assessment with Manufacturing sites (Supply Planning team)
- Monitoring and follow up of the production planning/ deliveries
- Implementation of periodic customer follow-up
- Performance analysis and implementation of action plans with plant sites and customers in order to Improve overall Supply Chain performance
- Supply continuity and risk management
- Lead Monthly Supply Review meetings with customers and CHC sites (SP Team)
- Work in collaboration with Supply Planning team to identify potential bottlenecks (Capacity, Resources, etc.) and ensure that alternative solutions are in place to mitigate the impacts
- Be a key business partner in crisis management
- Engineering, Business, Pharmaceutical or related areas
- At least 1 year of experience in Supply Chain, preferably in a regional/global position
- Agile, readily adapt to new environment, jobs, technologies and processes
- Transversal teamwork
- Customer and patient oriented
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Demand Planning, Purchasing
- Knowledge of ERP
- Kinaxis knowledge would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- French/Spanish would be a plus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.