Clinical Project Student
Clinical Project Assistant
- Job type: Full time
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in office)
Applications close on 27/11/23
About the job
You would be working in the Clinical Studies Unit at Sanofi. Within the unit we are responsible for setting up and managing most of the clinical trials that are run in the UK by Sanofi.
The role is provide administrative support to the Unit.
The student will develop an understanding of the clinical trial process from feasibility through to study close out, working with the CSU Medical Advisors, our Site Partnership Managers and cluster Innovation Lead as well as the clinical study teams.
They will also have the opportunity to visit different depts within Sanofi to gain a better understanding of the company
Main role is to work with the Cluster Medical Advisors and Site Partnership Managers on feasibility studies in UK and Ireland, sending out feasibility questionnaires and coordinating the responses.
- Support the department with the production and maintenance of confidentiality agreements with hospital trusts
- Maintenance of several trackers in relation to our safety reporting
- Prepare annual and safety reports to submit to ethics committees
- Close liaison with the Business Support Assistant and Cluster support teams in Sweden, Netherlands and Belgium
- Will work on a project with the medical advisors – this year our student is working on a project on diversity and inclusion in clinical trials
- Experience: No experience will be necessary as we are looking for a student having completed their first two years of a Biomedical degree
- Soft skills: Good IT skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint are essential. Will need to be able to work both independently and effectively within a team and be able to plan and prioritise their work
- Technical skills: Knowledge of and experience with GCP and other regulations in force for the conduct of clinical trials would be an advantage but not essential - training will be given
- Education: Biomedical Degree student looking for placement year
- Languages: English
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and committed to offering an interview to candidates who request to be considered under the Scheme and meet the minimum requirements required for this role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to ask for adjustments to be made at interviews, please email diversity.recruitmentUKIE@sanofi.com so we can make arrangements for you.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.