EM Artwork Project Manager
- Location: Praha
- Hybrid: 50 % Remote working and 50% working from home.
- Job type: Temporary ( 12 months contract) Full time
About the job
Artwork Centre of Excellence is the expertise center that drives the process of artwork development for printed packaging materials products across different GBUs manufactured by Third Party Suppliers located in Europe mainly, while being distributed worldwide. The team core activity is the coordination of artworks within internal system and set up of packaging material codes as well as bill of material. Our team also provides expertise and creates artworks for specific portfolio and support design or any packaging changes.
As EM Artwork Project Manager you will lead and supervise various projects with an impact on packaging, artwork processes or AW CoE, where the projects have extended impact across the markets or manufacturing sites. Act in perimeter of external manufacturing across GBUs in scope of AW CoE and support Sanofi affiliates globally.
- Project management
- To coordinate, support and execute PCP projects and new launches of Sanofi products in given scope
- To monitor the given timelines and prioritize where necessary
- To consolidate data/ information from the AW CoE team and transmit them within managerial or project team line
- To monitor appropriate KPIs and report anomalies
- To prepare report/ synthesis for direct manager and/ or project manager about project processing
- Packaging change/rebranding/redesign guideline expert
- To support the team, affiliates, CMOs and External graphic office in case of topics related to the implementation of projects, such as Connect project (Sanofi logo change
- To secure the correct implementation on packaging materials in line with the guideline
- To be in direct touch with global project managers and be a leader on behalf of our team
- Previous experience in Artwork area (preferred but not essential)
- Project Management experience
- Soft skills:
- Excellent communication, coordination and project management skills
- Agile and driven person
- Ability to adapt to changes, proactivity, and flexibility in dealing with priorities, ability to cope with pressure
- Education: Master degree
- Languages: Fluent in English, Czech knowledge is good to have however not required. Good level of French would be beneficial.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.