Associate Project Manager
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
Responsible for project management support to the scientific writer ensuring the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverable across all phases. Initiate and amend submission based on comments (as required). Support the writer with the development of a scope of work; build plan and schedule for agreement with the internal stakeholders. Arrange key internal and external stakeholder meetings. Track the delivery of activities (including managing issues and risks) and support follow up. Support required submission, compliance/ approval activities, and ensure compliance with publication processes and end-to-end publication management tools for given >2 therapeutic areas with high priority brands (e.g., iEnvision - previously, Datavision/Matrix) and update as required with approval/compliance tools (e.g., PromoMats, NAYA). Support the management of the assigned publication or medical education in line with the agreed budget. Support and manage as required external spend tracking (e.g., approvals, purchase orders, and goods received). Support adherence to associated compliance related activities and approvals (with internal stakeholder taking accountability for compliance). Take lead in liaising with global stakeholders for publication planning and coordinating medical events. Maintain integrated scientific communication plan with quarterly updates in consultation with Publication Leads. Help in coordination of medical events and advisory boards and other medical events, as appropriate. Track and reconcile publication open access charges. Collaborate effectively with stakeholders: Scientific communication global and/or local teams; and medical content enhancement teams.
- People: (1) Maintain effective relationship with the end stakeholders (medical scientific community) within the allocated Global Business Unit and product – with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement; (2) Actively lead and develop SGH operations associates; and (3) Ensure new technologies are leveraged
- Performance: (1) Ensure publication/medical education materials (slide decks, abstracts, posters, and manuscripts etc.) are delivered, stored as per agreed timelines and quality; (2) Develop tools, technology, and process to constantly improve quality and productivity
- Process: (1) Support delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, quality, timeliness, efficiency, and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical writing group, including scientific documents and clinical/medical reports; (2) Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical writing group; and (3) Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards
- Stakeholder: (1) Work closely with scientific communication/medical content enhancement teams to ensure the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverables
- Experience: 5-8 years post qualification experience
- Soft skills: Stakeholder management; communication skills; and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Technical skills: Project management; Scientific/Medical writing/communications; Pharma experience (including but not limited to therapeutic area/domain knowledge exposure; and/or publication submission)
- Education: University degree level (Graduate degree, preferably in science). Additionally, relevant advanced/postgraduate degree in life sciences/pharmacy/similar discipline desirable
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.