Senior Automation Business Analyst
Job title: Senior Automation Business Analyst
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Flexible working: 60% home 40 % office
Job type: Permanent, full-time
About the job
As an experienced Automation Business Analyst, you will get a unique opportunity to be part of the Global Process Excellence, Automation and Technology Team and participate in expansion of its current operations beyond established business service centers in Budapest, Kuala Lumpur and Bogota.
You will focus on automations related to Finance, People Services, Procurement, Supply Chain, Sales Operations, Industrial Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Services, Internal Controls and Audit processes, analyzing automation opportunities and executing automation projects.
In addition your role will include management of automation support operations to ensure the business continuity of critical processes and improve stability of robots in production.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of an international transformational multi-cultural organization that is driving digitalization. We support flexible working.
This position is responsible for execution and support of significant number of Automation projects globally. The following key activities will be performed by this role:
- Carry out process analysis for reported processes and identification of automation opportunities
- Work with business on process simplifications and standardizations to optimize processes prior to automations
- Propose together with IT stakeholders best technologies (RPA, Low code developments, Building/Utilizing existing interfaces, Developments on native system AI/ML solutions) to address business pain points
- Creation of policies, standards, processes, and documentation related to automation projects
- Work closely with Developers to understand and assist with the creation of their solution design, ensuring they deliver a solution that meets the business requirements
- Act as a Product Owner in scrum teams to deliver assigned projects in agile way
- Mentor colleagues on best practice for process assessment and development techniques
- Reporting statuses of ongoing initiatives within his scope to Automation Head
- Create, or help the process owner to create user stories ,user acceptance test (UAT) related documents, identify all the process scenarios and exceptions and their expected outcomes
- Act as a central point of knowledge and control for business processes, Developers, Process Experts, and the Process Owners / Process Champions to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing of an automation
- Together with support team work on regression tests , analyze performance and improvements of the robots in production
- As part of continuous improvements initiatives implement best case practices from external market on automating structured and non-structured data and processes and identify opportunities to improve framework for delivering AI/ML/RPA projects
- 5 years’ experience as business analyst/PM in Automation projects , Robotics and Business analyst
- Experience of working in a Global Business Services environment
- E2E Process Acumen: preferable experience in any of the following processes: People Services, Finance, Procurement, Supply chain, Clinical trials, Regulatory reporting, Industrial Affairs, Manufacturing, and awareness of Internal Control & Audit Processes
- Process assessment, modeling, and harmonization tools and techniques (e.g. Lean)
- Knowledge of applicable Project methodologies (Agile / Scrum) preferable
- Experience with PM tools used for Agile project management such as Jira, Confluence
- Preferred experience with automation softwares (AutomationAnywhere, Microsoft PowerAutomate preferable), Cognitive intelligence platforms, API integrations, SAP transaction developments
- Business systems: Awareness and preferred experience in transactional / back office systems or reporting systems (SAP, Workday, Coupa, Blackline, HighRadius ,Icerti)
- Overall Technology savviness
- Ability to review, recommend and implement technologies in close collaboration with ITS that meet the needs of business
- High level of interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and present at different levels of the organization
- Strong delivery orientation - converting strategy and high-level plans into action to realize sustainable business value
- Change agent with strong problem-solving skills
- Transversal mindset and ability to work across processes, geographies, languages, cultures and business maturity levels
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Good oral presentation skills with the ability to present non-technical details to a technical audience
- Strong analytical skills
Education: Professional or academic qualification in Business Administration, Information Technology or any related field
Language(s): Fluent in English
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST#LI-EUR #LI-Hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.