Business Operations Assistant - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Business Operations Assistant - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/01/2024
- Support Sanofi vaccines team by leading, coordinating or supporting strategic cross-franchise projects
- Perform operational assessments and analysis to find business opportunities and help the team excel in the execution of key activities
- Support GM in general coordination activities and ad-hoc requests
- Act as project manager for selected activities involving cross-functional teams (e.g. budget, brand planning, Business Unit meetings, …)
- Support marketing team on ad-hoc activities to ensure the successful deployment of the brand plans including support in congresses, materials and internal/external presentations and activities (team meetings, ad boards, ….)
- University degree, preferably an additional education in Live Sciences, Engineering or Science fields. MBA will be valued
- Professional experience in marketing or business operations position is desired (even as internship). Pharma would be valued
- Commercial Operations, Marketing knowledge, digital tools, strategic analysis and planning, project management, excellent English
- IT knowledge and skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communication, presentation, persuasion, ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to be a relationship builder with internal and external customers
- Seeks out new opportunities
- Demonstrates Team Working and sharing of best practice
- Accountability, creativity, initiative, stress management, quick learning, result orientation, ability to work on one’s own, continuous improvement
- English is a must, Spanish on conversational level or at least strong interest to develop the language during the assignment
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.