Digital R&D GRA Technical Expert
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Sanofi has recently embarked on a vast and ambitious digital transformation program. A cornerstone of this roadmap is the acceleration of its data transformation and of the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions, to accelerate R&D, manufacturing, and commercial performance and bring better drugs and vaccines to patients faster, to improve health and save lives.
A cornerstone of this program is the acceleration of the digitalization of the research and development (R&D) processes and the continuous improvement of its R&D tools and other solutions. The acceleration of the adoption of digitalization, automation, and advanced data analytics and machine learning solutions is indeed widely anticipated to help the corporation’s R&D organizations to gain differentiating insights and make better, data-driven decisions, to derisk and accelerate its end-to-end R&D processes and, ultimately, to bring better drugs and vaccines faster to the market and therefore improve and save more lives.
In this context, Sanofi is recruiting a “Digital R&D GRA Technical Expert” under the GRA Digital Regulatory Policy, Planning, and Tracking Service Line.
The Digital R&D GRA Technical Expert is a Technical Expert with responsibilities for solution delivery and support of GRA (Global Regulatory Affairs) Applications. You will have exciting tasks such as supporting the existing framework and paving the way for delivering future enhancements and functionalities. This role will deliver technical analysis and expertise for Digital Technology solutions for Projects, Products or Solutions within GRA. This role leads and executes Functional / Technical expertise all along the lifecycle (plan, design, build, run). of Digital Solutions or Digital Service / Products belonging to his/her domain of expertise.
- End-to-end responsibility for solution from Digital project planning through design & development, execution, solution installation and transition to support team.
- Interfaces directly with customers and project team members to understand the need and objectives.
- Provides oversight and guidance to the Application Managed Services (AMS) team
- Responsible for projects and enhancements in GRA area across all phases of development; works as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones; makes vital decisions.
- Understand business requirements (including any new integration, analytics, automation, etc.) for the various processes, ability to challenge, interpret and translate them into competitive service solutions.
- Be accountable for the end-to-end process design, maintenance, and improvement to ensure efficiency.
- Ensures service meets all controls to address applicable quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, etc.), and cybersecurity requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in computing, computer science, or related technical discipline.
- Experience with large-scale complex system implementation.
- Experience in supporting a global solution or an IT service.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory affairs working with highly regulated environments.
- Solid knowledge of Lean & Agile practices, UX/UI, and Application Design & Integration
- Technical Expert in Cloud based database (Snowflake).
- Advanced Experience/Technical skills: Cloud (Google and AWS), Data integration & BI (Informatica, Power BI).
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, R a plus).
- Familiarity with Project Management Tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Familiarity with Service Management Tools (Service Now).
- Relevant cloud certifications (AWS, Azure, Snowflake, IICS) are a plus.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution & problem-solving skills in a global environment.
Transversal Skills & Competencies (Soft skills)
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Transversal collaboration
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.