Quality Assurance Intern
- A. Providing quality management for GMP pharmaceutical product 对GMP药品进行质量管理：
1. Responsible for the sampling and transfer of finished and semi-finished products, as well as the filling and management of relevant records. Ensure that the quality of the samples during the transfer process.
2. According to production plan needs, print production and laboratory record requirements, and archive and manage batch records after use to comply with Sanofi's requirements for file management.
- B. Developing, implementing and maintaining the corporate Quality Management System
1. Complete the personal training plan based on the needs of the job content, conduct training in aspects related to pharmaceutical product manufacturing, Quality Management Systems and GMP
5. Complete other duties as designated by the superior
- C. Quality Department HSE Responsibilities质量部HSE职责
1. Responsible for following the company’s HSE policy,and integrated all requires into daily job.
2. Incorporate HSE work into the work plan
3. Organize the implementation of HSE management target plan of this department, implement HSE rules and regulations, HSE operation procedures and HSE technical action plan.
- D. Quality Department Energy-saving Responsibilities质量部节能职责
Sanofi (Beijing) Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Energy Policy: "Quality as the top priority, through technical, behavioral, human consciousness, continuously reduce the rate of energy consumption in product value, benefit the users, and promote company development". Good awareness of energy conservation is required, participate in energy saving actions, and assist in the continuous development of the energy management system.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.