- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
The purpose of the P2P Specialist (Country / MCO retained) is perform the retained P2P activities for Sanofi Business Services and support the strategic design of global Purchase to Pay organization & establishment of Business Process Outsourcing relationship for International region. He/ She will be accountable for the retained activities related to end-to-end P2P chain, including Accounts Payable, Purchasing, VMD and T&E jointly working with BPO teams to ensure the business continuity & continues improvement of P2P operations after “Go Live”.
He/she will support to drive process standardization and implementation of transformation projects for the P2P end-to-end processes, while ensuring the daily business continuity through the operation managed by BPO provider.
Strong collaboration and teamwork with the Procurement, Finance/Treasury teams of the country and the BPO provider is a key success factor of this position.
The P2P Specialist is a member of the SBS INTERNATIONAL P2P team.
- Accountable for the efficient, high quality and compliant delivery of the retained activities for Purchasing operations (PR/PO), Vendor Master Data Management, Accounts Payable&Payments and Travel & Expenses.
- Create a culture of cooperation, collaboration, and teamwork across P2P retained and BPO teams ensuring a smooth interface & communication to:
- the relevant stakeholders inside, outside of SBS and BPO service provider.
- other SBS CoE and end-to-end processes (Account To Report A2R / Customer Invoice To Cash Ci2C / HR Services) within SBS
- Cultivate operational partnerships with: Country Finance, Treasury, Tax, Business Partners, Procurement, Human Resources, Legal, Sales Leadership, ITS, Supply Chain, Internal Control, Customer Service, Corporate Compliance and Industrial Affairs to support integration and implementation of efficient process and policies
- Monitor deviations and operational errors and ensure action plans creation, jointly with BPO team, for the KPI results below the target, to follow-up the execution of ongoing action plans
- Understand and apply best practices from within SBS or external best-in-class service organizations
- Provide operational training for P2P related topics when applicable
- Ensure Compliance and Internal Control / SOX standards are met. Perform necessary controls and act as a role model, in line with all ethical & compliance rules of the Group
- Deep understanding of relevant Procurement, Finance / Accounting processes (procurement techniques / account payable processes / T&E processes / Master data management
- 3 to 5 years of experience in P2P, Accounts Payable, Finance or other support functions
- Understanding of a Shared Services/ Business Process Outsourcing operating model.
- Effective management history of large programs and efficiency improvement projects
- Experience of working within a Shared Services / BPO model is a plus
- International background with exposure to multicultural environments is a plus
- Soft skills: Strong problem solving, customer oriented, good communication
- Technical skills: MS Office, Excel Advanced, SAP ERP experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related areas
- Languages: Advanced English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.