Scientific Medical Advisor - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Scientific Medical Advisor - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/04/2024
- Assist/support the Medical Director in the development of global affiliate monthly calls
- Leading: Monthly Country Calls and working on action plans per country and communication to the global medical team
- Support development and implementation of a medical strategy house across dermatology indications and on medical science liaison (MSL) in Focus
- Set up & foster communication and partnership with different stakeholders in the global medical , Sci Com and commercial teams
- Support planning and execution of affiliates facing meetings and trainings
- Advanced science degree (MD, PharmD, PhD or other scientific field related to the position)
- A minimum of 1 years of previous experience in a similar position, preferably within pharma industry, or prior medical practice
- Knowledge in immunology, dermatology is desired
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- Strong interest in working with scientific and medical data, very good scientific understanding, and analytic skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough, able to pay attention to detail, focus on scientific correctness
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.