Employer Branding Lead - HUBS
- Hiring Manager: Global Head of TA, Hubs
- Division: Chief Talent Office
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- <20% of travel expected, Sanofi ‘Flexible Working’ local policy applies.
- Job type: Permanent
At Sanofi, we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. All our decisions are taken with our most important stakeholder in mind – the patients.
Having a rich history of innovation that dates back over 100 years, Sanofi more than ever stays true to its commitment to transform the practice of medicine by providing potentially life-changing treatments and the protection of life-saving vaccines to millions of people. Our history includes the first treatments for many rare diseases and the establishment of standards of care in diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Our commitment to public health has helped protect hundreds of millions of people from influenza every year for decades and pushed polio to the brink of eradication, while our scientific vision has led to breakthrough innovations in the treatment of inflammatory diseases.
~ 43Bn€ Net Sales FY22
~ 90 countries
~ 180 countries, availability of our medicines and vaccines
~ 91K employees
~ 59 manufacturing sites
~ 20 R&D sites
About the job
Our team and your role
This role in the Chief Talent Office COE reporting to the Global Head of Employer Branding (EB)
and is part of the Hubs TA Leadership team. You will also have a functional reporting into our Global Head of Employer branding to ensure a joined-up and collaborative approach to our employer branding strategy.
Sanofi ‘Hubs’ are our key capability centres located globally across 4 locational regions– Hyderabad (India), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Budapest (Hungary), and Bogota (Colombia). The Hubs host various Global Sanofi Business Operation (SBO) Services, including Finance, Medical, People, Procurement. Our Hubs also host Digital, R&D, Manufacturing & SCM service functions, bringing together existing business service activities, driving further expansion of centralised services to become an engine for value creation. Our Ambition is to deliver best-in-class enterprise services enabling Sanofi to chase the miracles of science to improve people's lives.
Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for all external and internal hiring (~24K Hires in FY22) into Sanofi. Your role will be responsible for the employer branding (EB) strategy and execution to support the attraction and engagement of key talent across all the Hubs.
As a Employer Branding Lead, Hubs, your expertise in employer branding, talent engagement, and recruitment marketing will be critical to meet the Hubs talent needs. And your ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, will help drive business success and increase awareness and attractiveness of the hubs as an employer of choice.
- You’ll shape the employer brand strategy with the Global TA Head, Hubs - aligned with the Business & Talent Strategy across Sanofi Global Hubs
- Co-own the operational roadmap and be responsible for all EB related investments (tools, technologies, paid media. Agency spend) in collaboration with global head of employer branding
- Collaborate with our Digital & Communications teams and Regional EB leads to ensure a joined up strategy and implementation in Hubs
- Partner with Hub Talent Acquisition leaders and use market insights to drive targeted attraction plans for key talent audiences
- Educate and collaborate with the EB and TA community, cascading global initiatives, and sharing best practices across Hubs.
- Bring a “data driven approach” to EB and recruitment marketing, showcasing ROI through impactful metrics and measurable KPI’s
- Responsible for improving our attractiveness vis-à-vis our competitors in the Pharma, GBS industry
- Actively promote the development of a diverse and inclusive workforce to deliver on our diversity ambitions
- Contribute to the larger Global Talent Acquisition Agenda.
- Build strong relationships and work with key partners such as advertising agencies, RPOs and technology providers (i.e., Career site platform) to deliver the best possible attraction strategies and candidate experiences
- Have a strong focus on attracting ‘Early Talent’ into Sanofi and building strong talent pools to support a healthy pipeline of engaged talent
As a company, we have identified our “Sanofi Hubs” as one of our key investment area. In this role, you’ll lead employer branding for the Global Hubs and will demonstrate a strong track record in the following areas:
- Significant expertise in employer branding (EB), with a strong focus on employment market engagement dynamics. Similar experience in GBS (Global Business Services) organizations will be an added advantage.
- You are a proven EB leader with a solution-oriented attitude and the right balance of innovation and “pragmatic creativity”. You don’t mind getting “hands on” as we are currently in a building phase.
- Subject matter expert and innovator in employer branding and talent engagement.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and running EB and recruitment marketing projects across different businesses, functions and global geographies.
- Experience of managing stakeholders in an international matrix environment
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to drive results, demonstrating a strong business acumen with an understanding of ROI.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to collaborate across multiple teams to deliver EB and TA projects.
- You are fluent in English
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related subject
Why should you consider this role?
- You’ll be a part of the Global Talent Acquisition, Hubs team and play an important role as we evolve our Talent, EB Strategy. We have ambitious plans and supportive leadership, so this is an exciting time to be part of Sanofi!
- We are a truly diverse cross-cultural team and have impact on a global scale
- We’ll provide opportunities to develop or strengthen your Talent and/or HR expertise that could benefit you to a wider role in HR (should that be your preferred career path)
- You will collaborate with and influence a team of EB and TA partners across the hubs/countries.
Pursue progress, Discover Extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.