Business Insights & Data Analytics Partners - Talent Pipeline
Our Business Insights and Data Analytics team are key players in enriching the employee experience here in Sanofi. By partnering cross functionally with business areas such as finance, sales, marketing and market access, regulatory both at national & global level you will connect the dots to build the right insights and to drive productivity across our teams. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and global organization, where every day is different.
What is Talent Pipeline in Sanofi
By applying to our Talent pipeline you will get the opportunity to be considered for the potential Business Insights and Data Analytics positions that will open in the future.
You will only be contacted if we find a relevant position that matches your profile, but you will remain part of the Pipeline for up to 6 months unless you inform us that you wish to withdraw.
- Achieve excellent alignment between our business organizations such as finance, marketing, sales, Public Affairs & Market Access etc and all other functions to drive proposals, ensure key initiatives and business objectives are met and to drive business value.
- Lead and drive our business units performance management processes by continuously monitoring agreed-upon KPIs proactively against market competition, and by translating business questions into designed analysis including forecasting and scenario modelling to generate actionable business insights on strategic decisions.
- Partner with marketing and brand teams in brand plan development programs, launch management plans, in upskilling programs, market research outcomes, action plans and KPI results.
- Contribute to the development of data management strategy that is tied to Business goals and objectives for respective Business Units supporting digital transformation, as well as planning and performing routine data governance (eg. data dictionary, enterprise data architecture, data stewardship, data hygiene, data standardization, and data democratization)
- Identify data and reporting needs of business users and functional units, translate those business needs into business requirements, and ensure all commercial data, both internal and external, are centralized and streamlined to increase quality and trustworthiness of refined data. Enable actionable insight generation by providing correct answers to business questions and leading through best practice for data stewards. Manage Data Integration model by providing timely and accurate synchronization of key data between different core systems and data warehouses in collaboration with ITS
Requirements & Qualifications
- Master's degree/ Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to operate in a cross-cultural and complex matrix environment
- Outstanding process and project management skills
- Fluent in English and Turkish both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong strategic business acumen, change management, and continuous improvement champion
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence through creating fellowship
- Passionate about innovating solutions, delight users, and inspire colleagues
- Ability to effectively & collaboratively challenge the status quo and plan insightful roadmaps
- Having experience in pharma or related sectors such as FMCG
- Having experience in data management or in a role requiring the application of analytic skills working on large and complex data sets and converting them into the information which drive business decisions
- Hands-on experience with Business Intelligence and data visualization tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, Microsoft Power BI, etc.)
- Good understanding of data governance, compliance, and related procedures, with experience managing risk around information management
Terms of employment
- This is a 40 hour per week (8 hours a day/ 5 days a week) full-time position,
- Does not have people management responsibility.
What Sanofi Can Offer You
- Benefits to enhance your life journey
- Development opportunities to own your future
- An open and inclusive environment where you can be yourself
- Hybrid working environment
- Social activities and wellbeing programs to support your life
We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
We are Sanofi, an innovative global healthcare company. We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to make the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our commitments.
We are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Turkey, serving public health for with more than 1,600 employees. Adding value to local economy and development in Turkey, we offer a broad range of products including innovative therapeutic solutions, biotechnological pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products.
Our factory in Luleburgaz is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing plants in Turkey. It is also among the top three Sanofi production sites worldwide in terms of its manufacturing capacity. Our manufacturing site produces high-quality pharmaceuticals in many different forms in accordance with global health standards, and develops generic medicine at its on-site R&D Center.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.