Public Affairs and Market Access - Talent Pipeline
What is Talent Pipeline in Sanofi
By applying to our Talent Pipeline, you will get the opportunity to be considered for the potential Public Affairs and Market Access positions that will open in the future.
You will only be contacted if we find a relevant position that matches your profile, but you will remain part of the Pipeline unless you inform us that you wish to withdraw.
- Obtain optimum price, reimbursement and market access conditions for new products, new indications, new dosage forms, new pack sizes and line extensions and lead all the related processes.
- Maintain and improve optimum reimbursement and market access conditions for current in-line products.
- Coordinate the approval of local MA plans by related brand team members and Global MA teams for critical and new products.
- Preparation of pricing and reimbursement dossiers and submission in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on healthcare policies and environment related to pricing & reimbursement.
- Develop and sustain good relations with stakeholders on health policy, health economics, market access, reimbursement and pricing issues.
- Monitors all reimbursement related developments; takes all necessary actions and procedures.
- Ensures checking, updating and internal distribution of Appendix-4A on the official web site of Social Security Institution including both our own products and competitors.
- Evaluates and distributes revision, update of information of all released circulars, regulations on the basis of potential business impact effects of the new/modified enforcements on our products and the changes in the reimbursement conditions for our products.
- Advocating the priority topics, priority status is given to those public policy issues that promote Sanofi’s ability to achieve its business goals.
- Screen and identify the government’s health and investment policy programs and regulations; coordinate in order to develop the Sanofi Group company positions and action plans on the subjects directly related with the operations of the company.
- Negotiate and create necessary mindset / political view in government to shape the right policy environment and secure endorsement from government to serve business needs of Sanofi.
- Define the needs for PPP, NGOs and cooperation partnership projects, manage internal communication, track and monitor.
- University degree in Management, Economy, Statistics, Pharmacy, Engineering or other similar disciplines.
- Understanding of alternative and regular reimbursement models and processes
- Fluency in English & Turkish
- Company Affiliate and/or experience in a pharmaceutical environment preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Influencing multi-discipline professionals
- Managing critical and confidential information and sharing appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to manage cross-functional relationships and coordination.
- Ability to deal with decision making processes in complex organizations and generate collaboration and followership.
- High level of personal maturity and natural authority
Terms of Employment
- This full-time position does not have people management responsibility.
- There might be some travel required for this position.
What Sanofi Can Offer You
- Benefits to enhance your life journey
- Development opportunities to own your future
- An open and inclusive environment where you can be yourself
- Hybrid working environment
- Social activities and wellbeing programs to support your life
We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
We are Sanofi, an innovative global healthcare company. We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to make the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our commitments. We are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Turkey, serving public health for with more than 1,600 employees. Adding value to local economy and development in Turkey, we offer a broad range of products including innovative therapeutic solutions, biotechnological pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. Our factory in Lüleburgaz is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing plants in Turkey. It is also among the top three Sanofi production sites worldwide in terms of its manufacturing capacity. Our manufacturing site, produces high-quality pharmaceuticals in many different forms in accordance with global health standards, and develops generic medicine at its on-site R&D Center.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.