- Location Waterford
- 60% Remote working and 0% of travel expected
- Job type: Temporary, Full time
About the job
As part of the Purchasing Team we support the Supply Chain function with the creation of purchase orders to maintain optimum supply for production. We work closely with our suppliers and build relationships with them in order to manage on time delivery of product within scheduled timelines.We identify stakeholder business needs, provide solutions and minimise risks.
- Timely creation and distribution of Purchase Orders.
- Coordinate delivery schedules with suppliers/warehouse team
- Manage expedite requirements
- Build & maintain supplier relationships
- Liaise with P2P team on invoice queries
- Complete Purchasing tasks in accordance with SOP standards and GXP compliance
- Manage monthly metric supplier meetings
- Maintain supplier forecast process
- Previous experience in a Purchasing role in a dynamic, fast changing area of activity.
- Soft skills:
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to build, manage & maintain relationships at all levels.
- Ability to take the initiative and prioritize effectively.
- Solution oriented approach to issues.
- Technical skills:
- Good knowledge of cGxP.
- Strong Materials Management knowledge & experience.
- Experience on SAP.
- Excellent planning, scheduling & organisational skills.
- APICS CPIM, IIPMM or equivalent qualification
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.