Medical Associate (Diabetes)
About the Job
Within this role, you'd be the key medical communication accountable for diabetes portfolio, internally and externally.
Key objectives include:
1. Ensure the most up-to-date diabetes medical communication plan being executed within required timeframe.
2. Act as the point of contact for field medical inquiry.
3. Develop the scientific expert engagement and development plan.
4. Collect and consolidate medical insights from HCPs and shape the portfolio strategy.
5. Act as the key medical trainer for cross-functional counterparts.
6. Co-develop with medical team and execute designated medical projects.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.