People Excellence Partner
Job title: People Excellence Partner
- Location Mexico City
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Brief introduction of the department, team, purpose, and missions. Highlight what is unique to your team.
The People Excellence Partner role works with the People Business Partners, People Excellence, and People Services to support the employees of the country. Focused on delivering foundational HR excellence.
- Strategy & policy: Implement changes locally according to People Business Partner & CoE guidelines
- Manage job requisitions for L4 & below
- Manage new hires arrival in partnership with HRS for administrative tasks
- Coordinate & manage training delivery & tracking
- Guide employees & managers through the performance process. Perform year-end calibration according to CoE guidance with the People Business Partner when appropriate
- Support People Services in global mobility of employees
- Manage & coordinate employee separation & absence with HRS for administrative tasks with support from People Business Partner when appropriate
- May be of support to contingent & non-employee resources (conversion, transfer, termination)
- Support People-related local projects
- Proactively encourage all line managers and employees to utilize ESS/MSS and MyPortal
- May serve as a point of contact for Workday People & Culture transactions, notifications and approvals
- Promote continuous improvement through feedback loops and process improvement ideas and implementation with People Excellence COE Partner & HRS
- Organization Management – Support large organization changes with People Business Partners (RIFs & expansions). Offer org. system support for line management. Conduct Workday org audits and clean up efforts
- Serve as the Tier 2 escalation in SNOW when applicable
- Other per / as needed activities (eg):
- Support talent selection locally
- The People Excellence Partner reports to the People Director of the country/MCO
- Employees and line managers on escalation issues
- People Business Partners at all levels on project-based People initiatives
- In-country People Excellence COE Partner and SBS HRS on in-country initiatives and process improvement
List here ideally the must-haves criteria to be successful on the role. Don’t forget: the less criteria you will request, the more diverse candidates you will get in the pool.
- Experience: People & Culture experience or related experience
- Soft skills: Fast learning, highly collaborative environment, agile working principles, interpersonal communication
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Languages: Conversational english
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.