Digital Finance Data Specialist
Digital Finance Data Analytics
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the Sanofi
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Sanofi has embarked into a vast and ambitious digital transformation program. A cornerstone of this roadmap is the acceleration of its data transformation and of the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions. This requires a data management and structure to support this goal. The Digital Team at Sanofi is a unique data-driven team. We pride ourselves on being data obsessed and highly focused on using state of the art processes along with global technologies to drive impact to our solutions. We measure our insights and products based on how they perform across the globe and hold ourselves to the highest regard as our solutions can impact millions of lives. When tackling a problem, we do not just ask how we will create a solution, but how we will create a solution that reaches across the world with the best possible societal outcome.
Join a dynamic and enthusiastic team using the latest technology in data approach to create best in class applications to chase the miracle of science.
About Growing with us
In this role you will be responsible for provide expertise on dashboarding and reporting activities. Other part is also to work on new technologies (AI, ML, Data mining) to be force of proposal on innovations. Specifically,
- Giving guidelines and support reporting/dashboard design for to help on having performant Analytics (PowerBI and Python) and security management reinforce data democratization but in a frame
- Organize ideas, investigations and help being innovation on data solutions by keeping an eye on new solutions and learning new concepts, proposing innovative aspects
- Understand business needs to translate it in efficient analytics solutions aligned to Group vision but with a pragmatic approach
- Collaborate with other members (data modelers, data engineers, data scientists) to design & build the database model fit for analysis
- Continuous improvement on updating and optimizing analytics solutions
- Follow best practices provided by the enterprise/Digital Team for data coding to ensure consistency within the system and audit requirements
Key Functional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in visualization and dashboarding design
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, introducing innovative techniques and methodologies that will uncover growth/automation opportunities (Machine Learning, process mining, …)
- Demonstrate knowledge on statistical concepts to solve business problem
- Assist, guide and share gained knowledge with Data Modelers and Data Architects
- Experience with reporting Dashboard tools
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, service-oriented, flexible, and approachable team player
- Demonstrated ability to learn new data and software engineering technologies in short amount of time
- Understanding of agile/scrum development processes and concepts
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate ideas, concepts and solutions to peers and leaders
- Fluent in English (Other languages a plus)
Key Technical Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics or relevant field
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with PowerBI performance
- Experience in innovative technologies (IA, ML, ...) via Python or specific tool
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational and non-relational databases technologies/concepts
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Exposure to training and certification pathways for technical and functional skills from AWS, SnowFlake, IA, ML and others
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- Collective life and accident insurance
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR #LI-Hybrid
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.