Manufacturing Operations Team Member
Manufacturing Team Member
- Location: Waterford
- Job type: 23 month contract
This is a 24/7 shift position (2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off)
For more than 20 years, our Waterford team has continued to grow and diversify to serve patients around the world. Today, a team of almost 800 work together at a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical and medical device campus. Recognised through multiple local and national awards, Sanofi Waterford offers flexible working and access to a world of opportunities to grow your career at one location. As well as attractive benefits, the team enjoy access to an onsite gym and medical centre that underpin a strong commitment to health and wellbeing.
About the job
The manufacturing team member is critical to the delivery and success of operations within Sanofi Waterford. In this role you will be an integral part of a highly engaged and functional operational team who are aligned with site business objectives.
- To ensure our products are manufactured with cGMP and HSE guidelines
- Operate and maintain equipment as part of the production lines to achieve the required level of output
- Maintain and support schedule adherence ensuring RFT (Right First Time)
- Complete as per relevant SOP’s /WI’s and training requirements
- Adherence to aseptic practices and procedures
- Adhere to all relevant dress code requirements with respect to cGMP’s and PPE rules
- Experience of working in a cGMP environment
- Previous steriles experience is desirable
- Competent in the operation, cleaning, maintenance of all manufacturing equipment
- MES/SCADA and SAP experience
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated good understanding of mechanical operations
- Technical writing skills
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understands site KPI’s
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.