Global Category Buyer Industrial Maintenance
Global Procurement Category Buyer Industrial Maintenance
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
Sanofi Business Services (SBS) is the Global Shared Service organization of Sanofi providing end to end services to all geographies in Europe, North America, China, JPAC & International regions and covering the CI2C, A2R, P2P & HR Service Lines. In addition, SBS hosts several global Centres of Excellence (COE) providing support and other services globally.
The procurement function aims at enabling the Sanofi strategy by leveraging the supplier markets and delivering added value throughout operations performed within Central, Global, and Regional pillars of its organization.
Our purpose in procurement is to be a strategic function that brings sustainable value, working in partnership with our international business partners and external suppliers.
Within the Global Procurement team encompassing three teams such as Spare Parts, Industrial Maintenance & Maintenance utilities Industrial Gases, you will join the Industrial Maintenance process team as a Global Category Buyer responsible for the maintenance procurement activities for the production equipment at a global scale.
You must be a skilled professional with business acumen and strong negotiation skills, combined with quick decision making skills and good business partnering capabilities.
- …enjoy working in a team in a positive atmosphere?
- …have a sense of business in a spirit of performance and transverse development?
- …appreciate that your missions have meaning?
If your answer is “yes” to the above questions, then probably we are looking for you!
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
- Contribute and execute the global procurement industrial maintenance strategy to create added value for our business partners and for all industrial sites across the world
- Execute strategy taking into consideration competitiveness and breakthrough innovation/technologies aligned with the global maintenance strategy across all GBUs
- (eg: performance based contract, predictive maintenance, remote maintenance, Make or Buy …)
- Deliver savings on the commodity
- Catch market supplier knowledge and share it within Sanofi
- Ensure daily Procurement business such as: TCO (Total cost of ownership), Market study, Risk mitigation, HSE (health, safety and environment), ESG (environmental social governance), Conformity, Quality etc
- Lead global negotiations, manage procurement industrial maintenance projects/initiatives across multiple GBUs/sites
- Implement root cause analysis & problem-solving approach
- Onboard new disruptive suppliers/technologies while ensuring market benchmarks
- Drive supplier performance by defining & deploying SRM (Supplier relationship management) in partnership with key supplier accounts
- Participate in the data financial consolidation when necessary for financial & saving follow-up
- Contract management role on the commodity: negotiation & follow-up on contracts execution
- Approbation role for order placement
- Degree in Engineering / Business or equivalent field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Procurement and/or Engineering/Maintenance
- English is mandatory as main working language (French and German are Plus)
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering against complex projects
- Solid understanding of Industrial Procurement and/or Project/construction/ engineering
- Ability to negotiate complex deals with suppliers
- Data analytics and project management skills
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi
- Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.