Data Management Analyst - CDGC
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Sanofi has recently embarked into a vast and ambitious digital transformation program. A cornerstone of this roadmap is the acceleration of its data transformation and of the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions, to accelerate R&D, manufacturing and commercial performance and bring better drugs and vaccines to patients faster, to improve health and save lives.
Who You Are:
The Data Management Analyst of CDGC is responsible for the technical implementation and management of data governance and cataloging solutions in a cloud environment. This role involves configuring and maintaining these tools to ensure that data is well-governed, cataloged, and accessible in a secure and compliant manner. You take pride knowing your work enables innovation and helping Sanofi build better solutions.
Our vision for digital, data analytics and AI
Join us on our journey in enabling Sanofi’s Digital Transformation through becoming an AI first organization. This means:
· AI Factory - Versatile Teams Operating in Cross Functional Pods: Utilizing digital and data resources to develop AI products, bringing data management, AI and product development skills to products, programs and projects to create an agile, fulfilling and meaningful work environment.
· Leading Edge Tech Stack: Experience build products that will be deployed globally on a leading-edge tech stack.
· World Class Mentorship and Training: Working with renowned leaders and academics in machine learning to further develop your skillsets.
· Implement and configure cloud-based data governance and cataloging solutions to meet the specific needs of the organization, ensuring that data is effectively managed and cataloged.
· Collaborate with on-shore team to understand the data governance strategy and requirement, and design the technical documentation along with technical implementation on metadata management.
· Play a pivotal role in integrating and managing data from various sources using Informatica CDGC, ensuring data is consistent and accessible for analytical and reporting purposes.
· Maintain and curate metadata to ensure data lineage, data dictionaries, and data catalogs are up-to-date and easily accessible.
· Provide technical guidance on CDGC tool’s best practices, technical capabilities, and troubleshooting issues.
· Ensure data security and compliance with relevant data protection regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA) by implementing access controls, encryption, and auditing mechanisms.
· Collaborate with Program Management team to update project/program plan, report risks/issues, discuss mitigation strategy, program status
· Partner with Data Stewards across the organization to operationalize all aspects of Metadata management, to support effective data decisions, escalations, and issue resolution.
· Create and maintain documentation on data processes, data models, and data flows for the organization.
· Define and assign data stewards responsible for data domains, data ownership, and data-related responsibilities.
· Provide training and support to end-users and data stewards to promote data governance best practices and awareness.
Key Functional Requirements & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· Proven experience in data management, with a focus on Informatica CDGC or Informatica AXON, EDC, IDQ
· Strong understanding of data governance principles, data quality, data integration, and data security.
· Familiarity with data protection regulations and best practices.
· Proficiency in data modeling, metadata management, and data cataloging.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
· Certification in Informatica CDGC or Informatica AXON/EDC/IDQ data governance tools is a plus.
· Servant Leadership
· Communication and Facilitation
· Understanding of Data Management principles, data governance best practices
· Proficiency in at least one Metadata Management Tool (Collibra or Informatica)
· Problem Solving capacity.
· Adaptability and Continuous Learning
Nice to haves:
· Experience working in life sciences/pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
· Certification in Informatica CDGC or similar data management tools is a plus
The fine print:
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.