Supply Chain Business Partner (all genders*) CHC Germany
About the job
As Supply Chain Business Partner (all genders*) CHC Germany, you will be responsible for the optimal planning and availability of product for one of our most important markets: Germany. You will lead two direct reports and together with them you will be managing the processes of forecasting and demand (S&OP, sales forecasts, and Supply Planning) by understanding the needs and incorporating the various important views of Marketing, Sales, Finance, the GM and the global team, to ensure excellence in product availability, whilst respecting stocks and stock in trade for our team and the customers. You will report to the Supply Chain Director CHC Germany.
- Referred interlocutor with the Business Unit for all operational topics related to the Supply Chain
- Steers in the Supply Chain Germany strategy and roadmap of the Business Unit to meet the challenges of the Business Units. Organizes and monitors their implementation
- Driving force vis-à-vis the BU in optimizing operations and logistics processes and drives their implementations
- Analyzes and meets the needs of the BU by ensuring coherence between customer service levels, industrial and economic impact
- Represents the interface between the Business Unit and Supply Chain department, Monitors Supply Chain performance and ensures communication with the Business Unit Participates in the various committees of the BU and represents the Business Partner CHC Supply Chain Germany.
- Guarantor of excellence in Demand Management - Is the leader of the S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process between the Business Unit and Industrial Affairs
- Manages and coordinates with his team of Demand Planners the monthly process of sales forecasting (long term / medium term / short term): sales analysis, forecast meeting etc.
- Defines and optimizes the stock policy of the product portfolio and ensures its correct application to avoid any shortage or destructions
- Monitors the correct supply of products from the European Supply Planning Hub and alerts in case of a major risk
- Coordinates product events with his team and relevant partners: Product launch, repackaging, rupture management, batch recall, regulatory changes, discontinuation of marketing etc.
- Manages with his team the process of provisions and destruction of stock.
- Contributes to the reduction of provisions and stock destruction by working with the business unit to implement disposal action plans
- Identify risks and opportunities from Commercial, Finance, Quality, Supply Chain, among others, measure impact on business, propose mitigation action plans & solutions
- Provides product flow development to optimize time to market and product availability to customers
Requirements and qualification:
- Master’s degree from Business / Engineering School
- At least 10 years of experience as a leader in Pharma or FMCG
- Deep knowledge and understanding of S&OP/IBP processes and best in class practices
- Strong data analytical skills and ability to draw actionable insight from the numbers
- Strategic vision and understanding of business issues
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical industry (preferred)
- Experience in Project management (preferred)
- Track record of leadership of a small team or one direct report is a plus
- Drive, Autonomy, organization, strength of proposal and decision-making
- Agile work experience is preferred
- Skills: capacity to challenge the status quo, opened mind, agile and flexible to adapt our Organization and Processes with FMCH model
- Strong oral and written communication/negotiation skills in international environment
- Oral and written communication in English mandatory
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.