Multi Country Supply Chain Head CHC
To proactively lead and improve the CHC Supply Chain activities in Partner Market in AMET Zone, ensuring continuous product supply to meet market demands through accurate IBP Process, Distributor, and stakeholder management
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as business partner working closely with the external distributor, IA and Commercial on bridging supply with demand
- Lead IBP process and DRP in planning tools and validate net demand to ensure goods availability for sales to customers in line with stock policy and forecasts provided by the external distributor for a 36 month horizon
- Organize and smooth the stock transfer from Global DC to the external partner
- Working cross functionally track SI, PSO and SIT
- Work cross functionally to support the business in budgeting exercise
- Collect all necessary information to predict accurate Landing.
- Support master data maintenance in supply chain tools
- Support dynamic data maintenance in tools (stock, sales, transit …) on behalf of the external distributor
- Timely communication in case of any shortage or risk of supply.
- Liaise with regulatory team to support new launches, switch of products, change of production sites….
- Liaise with customer service teams and distribution center for solving blocking points with stakeholders
- Liaise with the distributor to align their forecast to our targets.
- Analyze and report on assigned KPIs and take corrective action to improve them if necessary.
- Support continuous improvement efforts for own and related functions.
- Lead strategic SC projects for the Zone/region.
- Ensure all supply contracts comply with relevant Acts, legal demand and ethical standards.
- Regularly update SOPs and internal procedures to ensure adherence across the organization.
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Identify and correct unsafe conditions or behaviors and immediately notify any serious incidents
- Promote / role model healthy and safe workplace environment and policy in distribution centers, warehouses, distributors, office.
- Degree in engineering, logistics or business administration
- APICS CPIM Certification or PMP Certification will be an added advantage.
Experience & knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years in supply chain planning
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry experience – a plus
- PC literate and proficient in demand management systems and planning processes
- Analytics skills required (Qlicksense, Excel, Power BI, SAP, iSHIFT)
- Fluent in English
- Good to have an French language speaker
- Decision making skills
- Well organized with excellent planning abilities
- Take Accountability and self motivated
- Able to manage Crisis with complex environment
- Flexibility and ability to work under stress.
- Customer Mindset
- Able to lead cross functional teams
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.