At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we're building healthier future by helping people help themselves. We empower people to champion better self-care for themselves, our communities and our planet by making it as simple as it should be. We are a brand led, consumer first organization focused on growing our leading loved brands like Buscopan®, Nospa®, Eneterogermina®, Allegra®, Dulco®, or Essentiale®, Ibalgin®, Paralen®, Algopiryn® to help more people play an active role in their health.
Working together, we're focused on simplifying our business, clarifying roles and responsibilities and driving personal accountability to improve collaboration and excellence of execution while role-modeling and fostering challenger mindset across the whole organization to enable everyone to bring out their best every day.
Sanofi Consumer Healthcare is engaged in a transformation from a strategic, organizational and investment aspect, which impacts all our current and future marketing and business activities. To help fuel this transformation, we are looking for a CMI Manager to join our Central Eastern Europe (CEE) team.
Main responsibilities :
- Impact on the business strategic roadmap with a consumer perspective and CEE market needs’ understanding, as well as, be an evangelist of consumer-centricity in the organization
- Coordination of research activities in the CEE Zone for brands
- Coordination of some cross-brand studies for all Sanofi categories across CEE
- Analysis of data/facts/insights on above mentioned brands to enrich the business decision process and creative development
- leveraging access to data/insights/trends and simplifying the digestion
- Proactively identify the sources of growth for the brands being responsible for, and propose directions for new opportunities, giving input to the business plan and monitoring deployment
- Drive the integration of insights into business strategies and Zone activities, being a sparring partner and consumer advocate when taking part in the most strategic communication creation process for the relevant brands and controlling communication testing due to the protocol
- Identify the knowledge gaps and propose market research plans
- Share knowledge and expertise via cyclic sessions within organization
- Collaborate effectively with neighbouring functions such as the Shopper Team, HCP Team, as well as with the Performance Team and the Country-based Commercial Team (JBP process, category development etc.)
- Master's degree in sociology, economics/business, or psychology
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in market/consumer research
- Work experience on the research agency’s side
- Work experience in OTC/ healthcare / pharma agency is an advantage
- Proven work experience in managing international research projects
- Safe navigation between different research approaches and methods
- Analytical thinking, passion to find and connect the dots
- Ability to build data-driven strategies for overall business, marketing and sale
- Ability to analyze reports / draw conclusions, and recommend actions based on them
- Creating concise and impactful decks with conclusions and recommendations
- Great presentation skills
Attitude, approach, behaviors
- Passion for understanding consumer behaviors
- Desire to contribute your own ideas and take actions
- Team spirit, persuasiveness & influential skills, highly collaborative
- Fluency in written and spoken English
This position can be based in Hungary, Romania, Ukraine or Poland.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.