Key Account Manager
About the job
- Is responsible for promoting Rezurock to Hematologist in assigned territories.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned customers
- Is responsible for implementation of marketing project in pre-launch and post-launch phase.
- Work closely with Marketing, Medical, Communication and Market access to suggest any initiative to support growth of business.
- Organize and implement promotion activities like round table/group product discussions, public awareness program and marketing tactical support programs
- University graduate, preferably a degree holder in science or other relevant
- At least 4 year sales relevant working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Government Hospitals for enlistment and SFI is an advantage
- Able to work independently, self-motivated & result-oriented
- Strong analyzing, planning and execution capability for key account management
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of oral and written English
- Positive working attitude with passion
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.