Junior Shopper Marketing Manager
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we're building healthier future by helping people help themselves. We empower people to champion better self-care for themselves, our communities and our planet by making it as simple as it should be. We are a brand led, consumer first organization focused on growing our leading loved brands like Buscopan®, Nospa®, Eneterogermina®, Allegra®, Dulco®, or Essentiale® to help more people play an active role in their health.
Working together, we're focused on simplifying our business, clarifying roles and responsibilities and driving personal accountability to improve collaboration and excellence of execution while role-modeling and fostering challenger mindset across the whole organization to enable everyone to bring out their best every day.
Sanofi Consumer Healthcare is engaged in a transformation from a strategic, organizational and investment aspect, which impacts all our current and future marketing and business activities. To help fuel this transformation, we are looking for a Junior Shopper Marketing Manager to join our Central Eastern Europe (CEE) team. You will own development of shopper strategies for our portfolio and in-pharmacy execution of growth initiatives along shopper journey for brands. Moreover, you will be responsible for driving profitable market share growth and executional excellence on local market.
Main responsibilities :
- Planning and implementing long term shopper strategies by identifying the most profitable and relevant shopper activations and opportunities and allocate proper budget across shopper touchpoints
- Lead, evaluate and ensure implementation of shopper and in-store/shelf initiatives for category and brands
- Drive shopper analytics, market and competition understanding, brand learnings and action plans
- Manage shopper budget – part of brand A&P budget
- Reporting results and recommendations on national and global forum
- Business or scientific background, Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of’ experience in trade marketing / shopper marketing / customer marketing
- Current or previous experience in Consumer Healthcare or FMCG companies with proven track record in marketing positions
- Executional excellence in preparing trade materials (POS, promo sets etc)
- Strategic skills – ability to build long term shopper strategy aligned with brand strategy
- Ability to create shopper insights based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Creativity and problem-solving approach
- Team spirit, persuasiveness & influence, highly collaborative with all cross functional partners (Sales Teams, Legal, Medical etc.)
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly changing business environment
- Digitally Savvy
- Knowledge about pharmaceutical trade environment, key pharmacy chains and practical tools will be an additional asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken) in Czech and English
What we offer at Sanofi:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- Access to internal recruitment and development libraries - you can create your own career path within Sanofi; your professional development will be supported purposefully
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 50% of time from home, where you can easily schedule your office days
- An attractive package of benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health support, legal and financial consulting)
- Gender neutral paid parental leave as well as volunteer days
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.