ERP Master Data Solution Architect
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
This role sits within the ERP and Corporate Functions team at Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Digital. We are a dynamic team passionate about accompanying Sanofi CHC through its most exciting and challenging journey as it seeks to become a fully carved in P&L within Sanofi.
We are a team composed of professionals that come from different backgrounds, both internal and external to Sanofi. We believe in our team’s mission, accountability, a team spirit supportive of each other and a profound respect for diversity.
We are seeking to construct a best-in-class digital organisation, where the ERP will be a solid and adaptive backbone of our systems and our supporting functions applications. Our innovative technology solutions give our business the (digital) wings to fly every day! Interested to know more? Contact us!
We are currently looking for an ERP Solution Architect in the field of Master Data Management.
Their purpose is to provide our Consumer Healthcare Business with the most fit and easy to use solutions to operate their processes in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Perform functional and technical architecture analysis, research, design, and development of functionalities, including integration with key applications, in an SAP ecosystem.
- Contribute to architecture design reviews, to the product roadmap and product strategy definition in their area.
- Develop a good understanding of Sanofi business processes and strategy through collaboration and regular engagement with key users and process owners.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, break high-level requirements into details, and distinguish user requests from underlying needs, translating these into documented architecture solutions.
- Document systems and process requirements through meetings, workshops, site visits, and job shadowing.
- Collaborate with the development team to develop, configure, and implement the solution as per the product development standards to meet business requirements.
- Support development team with resolution of blocking issues and interdependencies and provide them architecture and design guidance.
- Collaborate with other architects and business analysts to ensure end-to-end process integration and consistency, ensuring coverage of operational, statutory, and legal requirements.
- Business continuity comes first: in the event of a crippling incident stopping business operations, able to manage the resolution as highest level of support within the company in their field.
- 7+ years doing ERP delivery in a business-oriented context, preferably in an FMCG global company Solid experiences in implementing and maintaining SAP modules in their respective areas
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid configuration experience, ability to determine when to use configuration vs. code as well as good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to translate functional specifications into technical design documents, support the construction of efforts and cost estimates, and manage delivery the desired functionality
- Able to work on complex problems under pressure and deadlines
- Project management experience; continuous improvement skills and mindset
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management.
- Good understanding of Application and technology Architecture.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is a plus
- Knowledge of agile ways of working is a plus
- Soft skills:
- Strong appetite to learn and discover
- Successful teamwork experiences
- Adaptable and open to change
- Company-first mindset: able to put the interests of the company before their own
- Good analytical skills: able to frame and formalize problem statements and formulate good solution proposals clearly and concisely
- Autonomous and Results-driven
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
- Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
- Languages: Strong written & verbal communication in English. Spanish or French are a plus, but not mandatory.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.