Site Services Manager, CHC
Job Title: Site Services Manager, CHC
Location: Bridgewater, NJ - Onsite
Travel Expected: 5-10%
Job Type: Full time
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
You will join the Real Estate and Work Experience Place (RE & Wx) newly created team. This team monitors the creation of all maintenance and services and manages all issues for the Consumer Healthcare Business Unit buildings worldwide (more than 15 Locations).
The newly created team will develop the strategic roadmap and implement new business models for Real Estate and the workplace Experience.
- Lead all Real Estate and Workplace Experience topics related to the CHC Morristown site (120 people).
- Serve as the point of contact for our external providers.
- Maintain excellent budget/schedule parameters and meet or exceed stakeholder expectations for the Real Estate and Workplace experience.
- Manage the annual budget and provide forecast for the next 3 years.
- Manage communication to our employees for HSE (including Safety road, Security and Workplace Experience matters).
- Ensure compliance with company standards and federal/state/local laws and regulatory requirements including Global HSE reporting, maintenance of OSHA logs and HSE related permitting and regulatory submissions.
- Work directly with local Occupational Health and other appropriate internal and external partners to maintain HSE program documentation, evaluate the impact of new regulations and company standards, ensure implementation of the programs as applicable, track specific regulations that affect the work locations, perform periodic regulatory and company standard compliance assessments of the programs, submit timely documentation and input as required, and be part of sub-teams as requested to assist in providing best practices across.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to reduce the environmental footprint of the offices, raise awareness of our employees on environmental sustainability topics, and contribute to BCorp certification
- Coordinate all activities (Car Fleet, HSE and Security) to be sure the reporting matrix is fully updated and in line with the local and Sanofi expectations.
- Deliver relevant training on HSE and Safety topics.
- Manage business continuity and crisis management planning
- Actively coordinate with SANOFI Country Security Manager in order to:
- Ensure that all SANOFI standards and procedures are implemented,
- Ensure that all security equipment are working and maintain according to standards,
- Report if any systems or tools need to be maintained,You will be directly connected to the Global RE & Wx team and you will work closely with the local CHC US management.
- Embed the Hospitality Spirit for our employees and visitors (including on site activities)
- Be embedded in other RE & Wx Projects at CHC locations including the Qunol Site
- Experience: 7-10 years’ experience in Office Management including hospitality management.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Environmental Science, Life Sciences or a related discipline with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
- Hard skills:
- HSE experience
- Project Management certification and direct experience
- Soft skills:
- Autonomous, entrepreneur mindset, Hospitality oriented.
- Leadership with transversal team
- Ability to embed new approach and new projects.
- Ability to work cross-culturally
- Internal and external stakeholder Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Open minded
- Languages: English fluent
Pursue Progress, Discover Extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.