Digital Product Owner Connect to Resolve (C2R) & Local lead
Job title: Digital Expert GBS Tooling & local team lead
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job type: Permanent
As a member of the Global Digital team for ERP and Corporate Functions, you will partner closely with the Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Global Business Services (GBS) teams to ensure that we are clearly identifying digital business and customer needs, analysing against our current digital application landscape and guiding technology choices. You will also lead a local team of digital business analysts in different application domains related to GBS digital application landscape.
- Liase with Global Business Services (GBS) transversal service line, in particular with Connect to Resolve (C2R) and Automation stakeholders globally.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business process area and our current application landscape to propose simplification opportunities by managing digital projects within the GBS Tooling domain, more in particular within the C2R and automation existing platforms and beyond (Chatbots, Process Mining, RPA bots, AI, User Experience UX…)
- Lead a local team of digital business analysts and provide coaching and guidance in the respective application domains
- Work with Digital and Business stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs; understand the customer journey and define user requirements.
- Identify and analyze business needs and coordinate between digital and business stakeholder groups to address them and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service.
- Provide consultative support on business-led technology initiatives.
- Engage with Digital and Business stakeholders and influence project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands.
- Proactively monitor industry, functional, and technology trends.
- Create prototypes and codesign innovative solutions. Lead initiatives when required, such as to adapt bots to incoming changes, automatize the parametrization of the bots by directly connecting the parameter templates to the consolidation system, etc
- Ensure overall reliability of the current processes. Automatize processes using tools like PowerBI, IBM Watson and other RPA bots and solutions.
- Promote architectural consistency and usability standards; define and execute test cases.
- Identify opportunities for business-led delivery; coach employees to make use of technology and information.
- Leverage data and facts to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies.
- Solid business experience and very strong expertise in Connect to Resolve (User Experience) processes, including digital platforms, technologies and systems
- Project leadership skills and expertise with an experience of implementing digital projects, including Automation and C2R tools
- Solid experience in integrating complex, cross-corporate processes and information strategies, including technology planning and execution and policy development/ maintenance
- Vendor management skills
- Understanding master/data field connections and impact
- Understanding in working with agile methodologies (Jira, Confluence)
- Project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management.
- Conceptual and analytical thinking – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements or strategies.
- Knowledge of technological trends.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or equivalent required. Advanced technical degree preferred
- Computer literate and familiar with Connect to Resolve applications (Chatbots, RPA bots, AI automated solutions, ServiceNow…)
- Knowledge of ERP-SAP preferred
- Usages of available metadata management, data quality, data stewardship tools (Tableau/PowerBi/QlikSense, Informatica, Collibra…) and platforms
- Experience managing environments with significant change management needs.
- Good communication skills, ability to reconcile different stakeholder interests.
- Capacity to reconcile multiple change workstreams and structure into concrete project dependencies.
- Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.