疫苗事业部 - 地区经理 - 杭州
(Listed key responsibilities, with clear action needed, achievement & delivery and how to meet the requirement. Each responsibility needs to include time allocation(%), and total percentage should be 100%.)
Lead the team to initiate the marketing activities and achieve the team’s goals of business target, product promotion and market access.
- Manage and guide the team members to visit local POV, CDC, and other medical care institution, deliver product information and promote products effectively, ensure the whole team to achieve the KPI of visiting target on the basis of the company’ s policies and market strategies.
- Manage and coach team members by co-visit, set job objectives for team members, and motivate them to fulfill their key accountabilities.
- Lead the team to organize academic activities in accordance with the company’s policies and marketing strategies, expand and penetrate the market with both new and existing products, achieve goals of market access.
- Complete team’s business planning and territory management on the basis of the company’s policies and market strategies, select target customer accurately, set territories reasonably, ensure team members to maintain customer information regularly; gathering market information, support related departments in the tendering and bidding activities.
Lead the team to initiate the promotion activity in professional way and comply with the proper codes of conduct.
- Guide the team to possess the product characteristics and key information about the market promotion, pass the product knowledge test in order to promote products effectively and efficiently; perform professional and proficiently using the product knowledge in promotional activities, express products competitive advantage. Ability to apply business operation knowledge and management concepts to promotion activities and daily team management.
- Ensure team members to comply with the codes of conduct specified in Employee Handbook, meet the requirement of SOP, ensure no violations while perform promotion activities; use all promotional materials and deliver product information in an appropriate and honest way according to the marketing strategies; circulate company’s policies effectively.
- Monitor team promotional activities and expense reports to ensure the validity and existence of promotional activities
- Report adverse reaction events promptly in accordance with the company’s policies and assist relevant departments to dealing with it.
Develop staff positively and keep team stable.
- Clearly understand the company's recruitment process, selection criteria and job qualifications of representatives, in order to keep the team stable in long term.
- Ensure team’s daily work in an orderly manner, actively provide education or training for reserve talent, provide guidance on career development to talents; create a positive team culture and build the team’s core competitiveness.
- 至少3年以上制药相关行业工作经验， 具有团队和区域管理经验的优先考虑；
Competencies and traits:
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.