Medical Advisor Neurology & Immunology- VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Medical Advisor Neurology & Immunology - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/06/2024
- Support for the Medical Team in the Neurology & Immunology therapeutic area in Switzerland
- Professional and creative support in the creation of medical documents (e.g., slide decks)
- Medical review of medical and marketing materials
- Support in the planning and organization of medical-scientific events
- Close cooperation with the marketing and sales team
- Support sales force trainings, present science news, activity plans etc. at internal events
- Collaboration with external medical experts, network activities
- Support Multi-Channel engagement activities like e-mail campaigns and personalized e-mails (Veeva approved e-mails)
- Expand/Maintain websites for healthcare professionals and patients
- Support neurology & immunology medical team on the Digital Acceleration Roadmap.
- Stay current with trends in web-based/digital media technologies as well as audit digital presence of competitors and other Global Business Units to identify trends, best practices and promote innovation
- Master’s degree in pharmacy / biology / molecular biology or medical doctor or other scientific field related to the position
- Knowledge of Medical or Marketing Methodology for pharma or healthcare would be a plus.
- Knowledge of digital techniques (e.g., website/Search Engine Marketing, email marketing, social media, eDetailing, mobile, apps)
- Advanced scientific and medical understanding
- Previous experience in similar position within pharmaceutical companies is an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office Package
- Fluent command of English, French and German will be a plus
- Strong interest in working with scientific and medical data, very good scientific understanding, and analytic skills
- Initiative and flexibility
- Good organization and time management
- Excellent communication and social skills
- High willingness to learn and cooperate as well as an independent and structured way of working
- Very good team spirit and able to work collaboratively Internal cooperation based on partnership
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.